MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Polaris

Nothing really interests me with this collection either... I guess that's good for my wallet!

It all looks so cool toned that it might not look good with my colouring. I'll still probably swatch just in case!

Corally

Only Seductive Intent lipstick and Passionately Tempted blush are on my list and they're maybes. I'm so glad because way to many collections are coming up.

MRV

Talking about lavender mattenes - everybody loving Fresh Amour? Def one lippie I'm not able to pull off.

Nocturnal Instincts makes me think of Blooming Lovely. So much better!

Copperhead

I regret missing out on Fresh Amour. I was so into the Paint Pots that I didn't give much thought to the Mattenes from that collection.
ssad.gif

bobbiedoll03

At this point here are my thoughts...

Mattenes:
Noctunral Instincts
Night Blooming

Looked up the lipglasses and none of them are special to me from reviewing swatches.

Blush
Passionately tempted

Shadows (probably a skip) however...
Im wondering what the difference between naval and stay sultry will be?

Copperhead

I've been wanting Good Times lipglass ever since I heard about that Hi-Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil, Violetta l/s, Good Times l/g combo. I have all items except Good Times, which is currently on MAC's site now.

Is it possible Stay Sultry may have shimmer whereas Naval doesn't?

CartoonChic

mac_wishlist.gif

Mattene Lipstick
Nocturnal Instincts - Mid-tone greyed lavender
Seductive Intent - Vivid purple
Night Blooming - Mid-tone blue pink

Lipglass
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple (maybe)
Perky - Mid-tone shimmering lilac (maybe)
Good Times - Pale mauve (maybe)

Fluidline
Waveline - Navy blue w/ low level gold pearl

Both Waveline and Macroviolet are permanent. They have been on my to-buy list forever since I first fell in love with luidlines a little over a year ago. I finally picked up Macroviolet last month and it's beautiful. I was wondering why it seemed like it didn't get any attention, but I'm glad that's happening now with this collection. I was already planning to get Waveline after Glamour Daze, so perfect timing!

CartoonChic

I've been wanting Good Times lipglass ever since I heard about that Hi-Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil, Violetta l/s, Good Times l/g combo. I have all items except Good Times, which is currently on MAC's site now.

Is it possible Stay Sultry may have shimmer whereas Naval doesn't?
Dang it! I forgot about that combo. Now I've added Good Times to my maybe list. Since it's still left over from a previous collection, I bet it will end up at a CCO and I could get it for a cheaper price.

Copperhead

Dang it! I forgot about that combo. Now I've added Good Times to my maybe list. Since it's still left over from a previous collection, I bet it will end up at a CCO and I could get it for a cheaper price.
I'll bet you can. I've been meaning to get down to my nearest CCO to see what they have. I haven't been in about a year maybe? Probably longer than that.

martiangurll

I think Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot are in the tuxedo lesbian one, the other has the purples.
Okay, great thread, see what happens when I don't check here for a few days? I want to go back to calling the collection Tuxedo Lesbians, it is so much more memorable. That being said, I am stoked for a lavender blush (please x 3, let it have silver sheen or shimmer) and I could break my gloss no buy if the lavender lip gloss looks ANYTHING like Nico or Nico Now...

singer82

Just looked up Perky. It is sooooo on my list! It reminds me of Gone Romancin dg cream. Which I LOVED, but lost it :cry:

BriarRose

armzCFS, thank you so much for the info!

My initial list based on descriptions:

Mattene Lipstick

Lipglass
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple (
yahoo.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
SO excited! My absolute favorite VV lipglass, and the only one I wasn't able to get a backup of at a CCO).
Perky - Mid-tone shimmering lilac

Powder Blush
Passionately Tempted - Mid-tone magenta
Unconventional - Pale shimmering lavender

Look at the Eyes ES sounds pretty too, but I have way too much eyeshadow as it is and am trying to cut back.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by armzCFS
MAC Taste Temptation - December 13, 2012

Mattene Lipstick

Lipglass
Good Times - Pale mauve
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple

Powder Blush

Nail Lacquer
Blue Gaze - Dark periwinkle
For Fun - Rich clean purple

Ay-eee! Team Purple. This time for sure!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhead
Ok MAC! Catch!!

This is what you want?? Huh MAC? Is this what you want??!! Just take it and give it all to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
This is so true! Haha! Cute baby!

A clip from the "Our Gang" / "Little Rascals" series of short movies mostly from the 1930s - although the first in the series were silents begun in 1922. They were unusual for their time in that there were black and white kids and boys and girls together as equals. This is looks like Spanky, who joined the cast at age three in 1931. The "Gang" included a lovable and much-put-upon Pit Bull called Pete, with a ring drawn around one eye.

liba

Okay, great thread, see what happens when I don't check here for a few days? I want to go back to calling the collection Tuxedo Lesbians, it is so much more memorable. That being said, I am stoked for a lavender blush (please x 3, let it have silver sheen or shimmer) and I could break my gloss no buy if the lavender lip gloss looks ANYTHING like Nico or Nico Now...
I loved Nico Now!! That's one of the very few glosses I have that eventually went bad on me, though. I threw it out before I knew about B2M.

I'm not 100% sure about the level or color of the shimmer and sheen in the lavender blush in this collection, but my MA was very enthusiastic about it and felt it was waaaaay better than FoJ from Tres Cheek.

ChosenOne

MAC Taste Temptation - December 13, 2012

Mattene Lipstick

Lipglass
Good Times - Pale mauve
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple

Powder Blush

Eyeshadow
Stay Sultry - Deep navy
Look at the Eyes - Light violet
Naval - Navy Blue
Carbon - Intense black

Fluidline
Waveline - Navy blue w/ low level gold pearl
Macroviolet - Deep smoked violet w/ red pearl

Nail Lacquer
Blue Gaze - Dark periwinkle
For Fun - Rich clean purple

Brush
129 POWDER/BLUSH
211 POINTED LINER

False Lashes Extreme Black
thud.gif
F***...some of these products sound amazing. I might have to cut back my Glamour Daze haul so I can afford a couple of things from this collection, but I don't wanna!!! Maybe I'll just get one lipglass and one blush from this?

Naughtyp

Damn, I want almost everything! I want night blooming and seductive intent, revenge is sweet, perky, good times, passionately tempted, unconventional, blur gaze and for fun!! at least until I see swatches ;) sad part parrot n pink pigeon are not in this collection tho

Latest posts