MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

tats

Depending on the swatches of Nocturnal Instincts(Mid-tone greyed lavender) and blushes, this collection could be a skip for me :)

armzCFS

Thanks for giving this info. I DO want to point out that the shadows listed here are part of a QUAD. Also, I'm still certain the PWL eye pencils were listed with this collection. Maybe they're shifting things around from what I saw in the book? I'll try to get some answers tomorrow (was supposed to meet up with my MA to look at Glamour Daze, but I had to move that to tomorrow).
Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it's Taste Temptation Eye Shadow X 4. Price is $40.00. Pro Longwear Eyeliner? They're part of Apres Chic.
winkiss.gif

Pinkdollface

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it's Taste Temptation Eye Shadow X 4. Price is $40.00. Pro Longwear Eyeliner? They're part of Apres Chic.
winkiss.gif
Do you by any chance remember other products from Apres Chic are Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot in that one? Thanks again for all the info! I like the sound of this collection a lot.

OctoberViolet

OMG!!! Tx liba. I am super psyched for an actual lavender blush. I like FoJ, but it's not my favorite since it lacks lavender on my cheeks. I need a lavender blush and this may be it. Fingers crossed.
eyelove.gif

Team Purple!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

I looooove Fresh Amour - I even backed it up. I'm not 100% sure why it works so well on me, but I think it might have to do with my skin having yellowish undertones - orange and purple are compliments on the color wheel, so pale lavender + yellow flesh color could have a connection. I also can wear Quite Cute without a hassle. I do apply them both very lightly, and press the color into my lips with my fingertips, then reapply a little more if needed to even things out.

I stick to browns and coppers on the eyes with them, or black; and I tend to skip blush and only use highlighter or bronzer with them. Also I only wear them with either black clothes or really ultra-feminine, romantic clothes - they're not good colors to wear with some old jeans, if you ask me. Some more pinkish lavenders don't look as well on me as these two do (I also do really well with Cinestyle c/s/g and the pale lavender plushglass from Quite Cute.)

I loved Nico Now!! That's one of the very few glosses I have that eventually went bad on me, though. I threw it out before I knew about B2M.

I'm not 100% sure about the level or color of the shimmer and sheen in the lavender blush in this collection, but my MA was very enthusiastic about it and felt it was waaaaay better than FoJ from Tres Cheek.

MRV

I looooove Fresh Amour - I even backed it up. I'm not 100% sure why it works so well on me, but I think it might have to do with my skin having yellowish undertones - orange and purple are compliments on the color wheel, so pale lavender + yellow flesh color could have a connection. I also can wear Quite Cute without a hassle. I do apply them both very lightly, and press the color into my lips with my fingertips, then reapply a little more if needed to even things out.

I stick to browns and coppers on the eyes with them, or black; and I tend to skip blush and only use highlighter or bronzer with them. Also I only wear them with either black clothes or really ultra-feminine, romantic clothes - they're not good colors to wear with some old jeans, if you ask me. Some more pinkish lavenders don't look as well on me as these two do (I also do really well with Cinestyle c/s/g and the pale lavender plushglass from Quite Cute.)
Thank you for the tips! I have to try a sheer layer of FA. I also have Cinestyle (still unopened) and I Heart You, but not the others you mention.

My skin is not very yellow. I think I need pink AND a lot of blue in my purples/magentas/lavendes, they are kind of "redhead purples".

liba

But they are coming back?
yes, if they're not in this one, they're in Strength, which also had a strong purple and hot pink bent to it, plus a quad. I'm heading out to my store now and hopefully they'll give me another look in the book :D

GlamQueen21

OMG!!! The color story has me excited!! Here is what I want from this collection: Perky l/g, Revenge Is Sweet l/g , Passionately Tempted Blush and Unconventional Blush. I might get the quad but I already have Carbon e/s. If I do get the quad, I do hope that both Stay Sultry and Look At The Eyes eyeshadows are VP.

armzCFS

OMG!!! The color story has me excited!! Here is what I want from this collection: Perky l/g, Revenge Is Sweet l/g , Passionately Tempted Blush and Unconventional Blush. I might get the quad but I already have Carbon e/s. If I do get the quad, I do hope that both Stay Sultry and Look At The Eyes eyeshadows are VP.
They are Satin and Frost, respectively.

Latest posts