MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

liba

armzCFS is right on the money about this entire collection - I double checked today and yep - this is the color story down to a T.

It's coming out on Dec 13, the same day as the Couture Collection, so get those wallets ready!!
cheerleader.gif

Audrey C

MAC Taste Temptation - December 13, 2012

Mattene Lipstick
Nocturnal Instincts - Mid-tone greyed lavender
Seductive Intent - Vivid purple
Night Blooming - Mid-tone blue pink

Lipglass
Good Times - Pale mauve
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple
Perky - Mid-tone shimmering lilac

Powder Blush
Passionately Tempted - Mid-tone magenta
Unconventional - Pale shimmering lavender

Eyeshadow
Stay Sultry - Deep navy
Look at the Eyes - Light violet
Naval - Navy Blue
Carbon - Intense black

Fluidline
Waveline - Navy blue w/ low level gold pearl
Macroviolet - Deep smoked violet w/ red pearl

Nail Lacquer
Blue Gaze - Dark periwinkle
For Fun - Rich clean purple

Brush
129 POWDER/BLUSH
211 POINTED LINER

False Lashes Extreme Black
This confirms that there's nothing for me in this launch - I love the shot though!

Copperhead

@MAC-Guy, I remember a while back you were looking for a Blu-Noir dupe. Perhaps Naval as a Veluxe may come very close. Did you ever find your Blu Noir dupe?

kimibos

Mattene Lipstick
Nocturnal Instincts - Mid-tone greyed lavender
Seductive Intent - Vivid purple
Night Blooming - Mid-tone blue pink

Lipglass
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple
Perky - Mid-tone shimmering lilac

Powder Blush
Unconventional - Pale shimmering lavender

quad
Stay Sultry - Deep navy
Look at the Eyes - Light violet
Naval - Navy Blue
Carbon - Intense black

so far i want almost everything!!!

Mac-Guy

@MAC-Guy, I remember a while back you were looking for a Blu-Noir dupe. Perhaps Naval as a Veluxe may come very close. Did you ever find your Blu Noir dupe?
Thanks, hun. I didn't find a good dupe for Blue Noir, but I have my eyes on the quad
eyelove.gif

Prettypackages

All these new releases are killing my wallet! Soon, you'll find me on a street corner with a sign that says "I can't lie - I need money for MAC."
I will be right there with you...

If seductive intent is anything like revenge is sweet, I'm getting two... I just got hot thinking about it. LOL RIS is such an awesome color, and I think a sleeper hit from VVillians.

After reading about these lipsticks I think I can officially skip the lippies from Glamour Daze.

Mac is going to MAKE you love Carbon, if it is the last thing they do DAMMIT! ~stomps foot, drops mic, hair flip, and walks off stage~ LOL...

Is uncoventional the lavender Liba loves? I wonder if I need it if I got the one from Quite Cute?

I have been reading about makeup trends this upcoming season, kind of like a glamorous goth, with great skin. I can't wait to play. Glad my job doesn't have a strict dress code or anything.

Prettypackages

Ok, after browsing the threads I'm confused again... Is the same as strength? or complements Strength? I saw some ppl quote the Strength color story... I'm sorry. I'm sure it's been asked.

liba

Ok, after browsing the threads I'm confused again... Is the same as strength? or complements Strength? I saw some ppl quote the Strength color story... I'm sorry. I'm sure it's been asked.
This collection is different than Strength. Also it's coming out on Dec. 13th, so it's before Strength. It does have some similar colors in it, though, which is kind of confusing.

lyseD

Yep, this is the lavender blush my MA thought was better than Full of Joy. We didn't talk about how it compared to Sakura from QC. I'm looking forward to it - FoJ didn't do anything for me and I didn't even buy it.
This collection is different than Strength. Also it's coming out on Dec. 13th, so it's before Strength. It does have some similar colors in it, though, which is kind of confusing.
I really like Full of Joy but find if I'm not careful it can accentuate my pores. I'm not sure about the new lavender, it's a frost is it not?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I will be right there with you...

If seductive intent is anything like revenge is sweet, I'm getting two... I just got hot thinking about it. LOL RIS is such an awesome color, and I think a sleeper hit from VVillians.

After reading about these lipsticks I think I can officially skip the lippies from Glamour Daze.

Mac is going to MAKE you love Carbon, if it is the last thing they do DAMMIT! ~stomps foot, drops mic, hair flip, and walks off stage~ LOL...

Is uncoventional the lavender Liba loves? I wonder if I need it if I got the one from Quite Cute?

I have been reading about makeup trends this upcoming season, kind of like a glamorous goth, with great skin. I can't wait to play. Glad my job doesn't have a strict dress code or anything.
Wow. I am super-doomed.

I'm going to try to go easy on this one, but the mattenes and the lavender blush are no-brainers for me. I just hope I don't end up wanting all the mattenes...

Prettypackages

Yep, this is the lavender blush my MA thought was better than Full of Joy. We didn't talk about how it compared to Sakura from QC. I'm looking forward to it - FoJ didn't do anything for me and I didn't even buy it.
I don't think I got full of joy b/c I thought it was like Sakura and ashy, or was that peony petal? LOL I'm getting confused on Tres cheek again...

thanks for the explanation...

Only good thing about the collex this time of year, is that for me it is year end black out from 12/13-3/15 (ish)... MAJOR OT BABY!!! LOL I'm going to work a lil extra, sit back and collect makeup! LOL Then come out of hiding in March to play! LOL

ladyarwen

I love the sound of everything except the quad. I'm not really a fan of blue eyeshadow. I rarely ever wear the ones that I have.

Latest posts