MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

OhSoJaded

This collection comes out six days after my bday! I knew there was a reason I liked you so much my sagitarius sister!
bouquet.gif
Yay! We can celebrate together, sagittarius sister! I was so jealous of all the people who have birthdays near the GD release, but this collection is equally exciting.

aradhana

It's very easy to darken any e/s with Carbon. I guess that why MAC repromotes it so often. I'm still not amused about it, but if I take a quad for travels, I'm glad to have it on board.
it's true, when i take my athma quad for travel, carbon makes me feel i have all my bases covered....provided i take saffron with me as well, of course.

Shellcat

I LOVE Saffron!

The one from MC is much more pigmented and smooth than the other one (was it Surf Baby?)

edit: I love the Athma quad as well!

it's true, when i take my athma quad for travel, carbon makes me feel i have all my bases covered....provided i take saffron with me as well, of course.

aradhana

I LOVE Saffron!

The one from MC is much more pigmented and smooth than the other one (was it Surf Baby?)

edit: I love the Athma quad as well!
i didn't get the surf baby one, but i do love saffron....all the mc stuff actually. he's the featured artist right now on the mac website, so i was reading in detail all his tips...as well as the new video of vimi joshi they posted recently....i find them very relevant to my skintone!

Shellcat

Yes, I saw that on the site. And I got most of the stuff from MC, but I unfortunately skipped the fluidlines. Grabbed the two blushes, all e/s and the quad. I recently hunted down a MC Saffron because the SB Saffron just doesn't perform as well.

i didn't get the surf baby one, but i do love saffron....all the mc stuff actually. he's the featured artist right now on the mac website, so i was reading in detail all his tips...as well as the new video of vimi joshi they posted recently....i find them very relevant to my skintone!

aradhana

Yes, I saw that on the site. And I got most of the stuff from MC, but I unfortunately skipped the fluidlines. Grabbed the two blushes, all e/s and the quad. I recently hunted down a MC Saffron because the SB Saffron just doesn't perform as well.
i missed sur and one of the fluidlines. i skipped a couple of the single shadows as well, but don't feel sad as i do about sur!!

aradhana

I just recently depotted my Gana. When I first got it, I used it tons, then I guess I didn't want to use it up and put it in a drawer.

Forgot about it for a while, then after my move it showed up... LOL! Lucky me!
same here, i also recently depotted it....but i haven't used it that much. i get so overwhelmed by new stuff i have to keep reminding myself about the old beauties in my collection!

ChosenOne

I know it's a little early to be getting antsy about this collection, but I really can't wait to see some swatches! I'm curious to see if the colors look anything like I'm picturing them. Especially the mattenes and the blushes
heart.gif

bennsgirl

Mattenes.... and purple! lavander,magenta blushes. One cannot have enough shades of purples! Can't wait for this collection to hit the market!

Shellcat

Maybe I got a dud?

But my SB Saffron is hard, and I have to scratch the surface to really get it to perform like the MC Saffron(which is soft and buttery).

Really???
I have only used my Saffron from MC so far because I got the one from SB as a BU.
Too bad that they are not the same
ssad.gif

The blushes from MC are really very pretty
heart.gif