MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

ChosenOne

From the description, Nocturnal Instincts mattene doesn't sound like it has red in it. Mid-toned greyed lavender shouldn't have red in it. If it does, I'll be disappointed. This is the one I'm most anxious to see.
Me too! Really eager to see promo pics of this (and swatches, of course).

BriarRose

I'm going to be using Revenge is Sweet with reckless abandon now. ~doing the cabbage patch~
That's my attitude too!
yahoo.gif

I had been only using it for special occasions, since it's my favorite VV gloss and I couldn't get a backup of it. Really happy about this.

liba

From the description, Nocturnal Instincts mattene doesn't sound like it has red in it. Mid-toned greyed lavender shouldn't have red in it. If it does, I'll be disappointed. This is the one I'm most anxious to see.
yes!! i'm hoping it'll be nice and grey and not warm-ish. If it's somewhere between Restrict and Fresh Amour, I'll be feeling pretty gleeful!
heart.gif

MRV

I need a BU or two for Revenge is Sweet. Mine is not doing so good any more
cry.gif
. I wore it yesterday with Blooming Lovely. Liked the combo.

singer82

I need a BU or two for Revenge is Sweet. Mine is not doing so good any more :cry: . I wore it yesterday with Blooming Lovely. Liked the combo.  
Yeah mine is getting that horrid plastic smell. I've been trying to use it as much as possible lately. Dont think ill get it again though. As pretty as it is I just didn't use it that much. Def want Perky though :heart:

KMQE716

So just for reference this is not the collection that Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot will be released in? or will it not be released at all? i think i got confused when we were trying to put the pieces together earlier on

singer82

So just for reference this is not the collection that Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot will be released in? or will it not be released at all? i think i got confused when we were trying to put the pieces together earlier on
Their actually in the Strength collection :)

singer82

Thank you!! i got really confused and tried to use the search option but great. Thanks yayyy
No problem hon. I know it's confusing. This is the collection with the Mattenes. And the Strength lippies are the regular matte formula. That's how I've been telling the difference. :)

lilinah

My List For Now

Mattene Lipstick
Nocturnal Instincts - Mid-tone greyed lavender - FOR SURE
Seductive Intent - Vivid purple - I may pass if too plum or too fuchsia / magenta

Lipglass
I like all three - but i may already have similar MAC glosses in my collection - so it will depend on how different they are from what i have at home.
Good Times - Pale mauve
Perky - Mid-tone shimmering lilac
Revenge is Sweet - Vivid Purple - pass if too plum or too fuchsia / magenta

Powder Blush
Unconventional - Pale shimmering lavender - FOR SURE

Nail Lacquer
I'll check them out - if they look nice, they're a maybe. I have a LOT of purple nail polish. I own a medium light periwinkle i love, but yesterday i tested a dark periwinkle and i'm not crazy about it
Blue Gaze - Dark periwinkle
For Fun - Rich clean purple

Still on Team Purple

lilinah

I am waiting for MAC to do a real, purple, lippy.
So true! And i'm with you: more blue-violets! fewer plums - i have plenty - and magentas/fuchsias - i don't wear them.

I wish MAC would bring back
Lust - highly frosted pale blue violet (mine's so old it's in a black cylinder, not a bullet)
and
Grid - dark frosted blue violet (mine's so old it's in a silver bullet tube)