MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Corally

Hot Nights looks so pretty. But I have Supernova and I don't use these kind of colors very often so it's a skip!

BuickMackane

I wish she or Beautezine would do the shadow sticks next!
For your eyes only
graucho.gif

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-summer-2013-powerchrome-eye-pencils-review-photos-swatches/

CartoonChic

Good. I don't want much from this collection. Just the 2 quads, a lipstick or 2, and maybe a gloss. I'm glad. The Orange and Taboo collections already called dibs on my wallet.

Jol0

Credit: Sweet Electric Ripe For Love http://www.sweetelectricblog.com/2013/04/mac-ripe-for-love-blush-temperature.html?m=1

vaisforluvrs

After seeing swatches of BMS, I might not get it. The colors appears very similar to colors in UD Naked or Naked2, besides When In Rio. Still on the fence about this one.

MACerette

Thank you for that information!

I ordered the pencils because they are drop dead gorgeous. Looking forward to your reviews while I await my divine black box.

Yesterday I ordered from several collections:
I got:

Fashion Sets:
Ablaze lipstick
Ablaze lip pencil
Silly lipstick
Silly lip pencil
Embrace Me lipstick
Embrace Me lip pencil (already have one)
Heroine lip pencil (already have the l/s, kind of regretting not getting a BU of each)

In Extra Dimension:
Double Definition
Definitely Defined + BU
Shape The Future
Flaming Chic
Bareness
Opalesse
Zestful
Triple Impact
At Dusk
Fiery Impact
235 brush

Baking Beauties:
Lavender Whip
Raspberry Swirl

Art of the Eye:
Masat al Lail e/s quad
Rimal Dahabia e/s quad
Parrot
Farasha
Banafsaji

Temperature Rising:
Ripe For Love Blush
Feel My Pulse l/s
Rich Glance
Copper Strip
Life's Luxury
Nude on Board PLW Bronzing Powder (BU for HS one)
Sun Dipped PLW Bronzing Powder (BU for HS one)

Furthermore, my NARS Boys don't cry blush and some Illamasqua Masquaras and eyeliner are coming my way.
Wihooooooooo
* jumps for joy
Eeeehm and I added some things to my haul (blue items). It feels so bad and yet so good...
ETA: just read about polished jet. Might need that one too... Smh...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hot Nights on Temptalia!

re: the brush. I can't help but think that it looks cheap in all the pics I've seen so far. I don't even bother with SH or SE brushes, never bougth any, I only buy the regualar ones.

Latest posts