MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

PrettyKitty

Qu'est-ce qui manque maintenant est ta foto pour convaincre tout le monde que cette crayon est génial.
winks.gif
Ton blog est super, je l'adore
thmbup.gif
Je vais voir si j'ai le temps de faire un look avec celui-ci! ;)

Seven Of Nine

Mix of the two quads: Temprerature Rising and Bare My Soul.
Lid : Temperature Rising, crease: Swelter, highlight: Brule, inner lid: Bare My soul.
Lower lid: as base - eyepencil Teddy, mix Friendly and When in Rio
Cheeks: Small Vanity, highlight: lighter piece of the Definitely Defined
Lips: Heroine + Nicky 2

MACerette

Hey everyone! Do I need FMP if I have Seductive Intent? I'm debating replacing it with Caliente in my pre-order...
Well, "need"is a big word. FMP is the slightly sheerer, creamier, tiniest bit more muted summery version of SI on my NC 15 complexion. Glad I got it though.

Medgal07

Beautiful look Seven Of Nine!!!!
pretty.gif

Mix of the two quads: Temprerature Rising and Bare My Soul.
Lid : Temperature Rising, crease: Swelter, highlight: Brule, inner lid: Bare My soul.
Lower lid: as base - eyepencil Teddy, mix Friendly and When in Rio
Cheeks: Small Vanity, highlight: lighter piece of the Definitely Defined
Lips: Heroine + Nicky 2

Medgal07

I'm pointing the finger at you, MedGal and CartoonChic... I just joined the Nail Polish board, and i have problem nails!

Sigh. Resistance is futile...
Oh come over and join us...it's sooo much fun.
friends.gif
We can all be broke together---besides which, we'll have the best nails in the soup kitchen too!
lol.gif

grouphug2.gif

Medgal07

That looks lovely! Can't wait to get mine.
Thanks
wavey.gif
Hi wifey! Where have you been?? I've missed you so! I'll forgive you if you've been out hauling makeup, shoes & such---after all, that's what's gonna keep me home! Pray tell---what all did you order???
lol.gif

allthingsglam

Mix of the two quads: Temprerature Rising and Bare My Soul. Lid : Temperature Rising, crease: Swelter, highlight: Brule, inner lid: Bare My soul. Lower lid: as base - eyepencil Teddy, mix Friendly and When in Rio Cheeks: Small Vanity, highlight: lighter piece of the Definitely Defined Lips: Heroine + Nicky 2
Beautiful. I love how u mixed the two lipsticks

Shellcat

Yes I did! I got them all, with the exception of Altered Beige. Love everything!

If you love LORAC 3D, you need Underdressed!
thmbup.gif

I would BU Underdressed BUT I am trying to curb my BUs lately. AND since I have 3D I am good to go!

What else is on your list?

I LOVE that lipgloss!
heart.gif
I'm adding Underdressed to my list. Did you get any of the lipsticks, Shellcat?

Addict4MAC

Just checked my e-mail and BMS was cancelled from my order
cry.gif
Now I really have to stalk department stores websites! I cannot risk going to my MAC store...it all will be gone by the time I get off work!
ohboy.gif

2browneyes

I'm still unsure about what I want from this collection. I think I do want Underdressed lipglass and Soft Serenade after seeing pics and swatches. Maybe Sheer Seduction ls as well. I am interested in BMS but I'm gonna skip....and I may get RFL...maybe. Okay, I am getting RFL lol

NaomiH

This is kinda off topic, but I was wondering how long you can leave lippies in the fridge or freezer. My air conditioning went out and in Texas it has gotten hotter than the 7th ring of hell. Naturally my first thought was to make sure my lippies were safe. Lol