MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

LouGarner

Quick, someone talk me out of altered beige! NC15, blue-green eyes, brown hair. I got liquid passion already. I like lustres so that's not a drawback for me.
You should totally get it. It wasn't even on my list and then I started to see the swatches and altered beige and liquid passion were in my cart before I knew it.
clapping.gif
get it lol

purplemaren

Ah hell, that's so not hat I asked for, haha. I want a good nude lippie, but pure decoration looks rotten on me unless I mix it with something peachy, so I'm scared altered beige will also look bad.

allthingsglam

Was going to stay up to stalk nordstrom for the blush but I'm taking my self to sleep hopefully if I'm still in love they still have it

janineios

I wore RFL yesterday and ohhhhh man. Glad I backed it up. It kicks Blazing Haute's ass to the curb! I also tried my Sun Dipped bronzer & was very very impressed at the pigmentation & blendability. I think I might back that one up as well, it's the perfect color for my NC30 skin and I can see myself using it daily. Plus the compact is freakin sexy.

Ivonne383

73f49579_image.jpeg
Just saw this email. I think it's up. Or at least part of it is. I'm on mobile, so I could only get http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3311176?origin=keywordsearch

Ivonne383

The items are on the page, but there's a message "unavailable" with them. I'm thinking since the email is out, that they will become available soon.

liba

I know I definitely want FMP and Rhythm. I'm trying to pick one more l/s... torn between Caliente and Sheer Seduction. I've already ordered RFL and getting HN too. Maybe the BMS quad (not sure if I need TR)... Sun Dipped and Golden Elixir are on my list too.
With your coloring, Sheer Seduction is going to be an amazing summer MLBB/not-quite-nude. Go with that one if you can only pick one!

CartoonChic

Where are you finding them? I've searched for Temperature Rising and only the body oil comes up and they aren't under makeup.
I used the links in the email.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-temperature-rising-lipstick/3507214?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-052013-_-ekmmfi_beauty_mac-_-bnr2_img4&cm_em=26360525