MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

2browneyes

iagree.gif
grouphug2.gif

I'm sorry but what is CCO? I'm a still new to the site and I see this a lot so it must be important lol
Welcome to the site.....a CCO is a Cosmetic Company Outlet where they sell discontinued makeup from Estee Lauder owned brands like MAC, Clinique, Bobby Brown....if you missed out on LE items or permanent items that were discontinued, that's a great place to look. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that most of the items are like 30% off retail :)

Addict4MAC

Welcome to the site.....a CCO is a Cosmetic Company Outlet where they sell discontinued makeup from Estee Lauder owned brands like MAC, Clinique, Bobby Brown....if you missed out on LE items or permanent items that were discontinued, that's a great place to look. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that most of the items are like 30% off retail :)
amazed.gif
Oh wow! That's awesome. Thanks!

matchachoco

Ended up getting FMP and Rhythm from Macy's, along with Deeply Adored from Marilyn Monroe to get free shipping. Special packaging gets me every time! I only went to a CCO once and all I got was Strange Potion from Venomous Villans (long after it was gone). It's probably worth an hour drive! There's one 3 hours away from me but that's too far unless I need to go to that city for something else...

brittbby

I was surprised how much I liked FMP. I wasn't even going to get it but caved and I loveee it. Definitely not as purple on me as it is on some swatches I've seen!

brittbby

Anybody on here nc30-35 get altered beige? I think it will be ridiculously light on me but I'd love to see swatches :)!!

looovemac

I got nude on board, sun dipped, hot nights, ripe for love, caliente, feel my pulse and I am loving everything i got
heart.gif
! I am wearing nude on board, hot nights and FML lipstick today..

Lipstickdiva420

Lately makeup collections can be a bit strange at Nordstrom. They will get all but one or two pieces and then those show up weeks later usually when everything else is sold out. And this isn't just MAC but other lines as well. I have asked my friends who work there about it and they don't know why it does that either.
That's weird wonder that they will get the whole collection and be missing some stuff. I was expecting it from mac because lately with them too because some of the ed skinfinishes didn't pop up until like a week later.

cocofiere

[COLOR=0000FF]Audrey you're smart.  I've tried to limit myself to only ten new NPs/mth.  It's mid-month and I've already purchased >20[/COLOR]:thud: [COLOR=0000FF]Hopeless situation![/COLOR]
I need not go over there either. I have the tall(9-drawer) Alex from Ikea for my nail polish and EVERY drawer is full to the gills. I need to put some of my back ups and "never-worns" in the clearance bin so I'll have more money for the upcoming MAC collections.

PrettyKitty

Here's Ripe For Love on me, applied with a very light hand. Feel free to click on the link in my signature to see more pics and read my review!

Pretty Honeybee

How r u liking SS lipgloss? I saw in the tube but did not swatch. SA told me the Vivi Glam VI is comparable and better. What are ur thoughts, Pretty? I have VG VI almost done but I have it ,lol. You liking Soft Serenade is making me consider adding it back to my list
will be receiving it tomorrow my dear... The simple fact that it is in comparison to viva glam VI made me want it even more.. I still have my VG VI as well lol. It's about half way down...