MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

MissTT

Me too CC---after you alerted me to it. You're the best!
th_kiss.gif
I was able to go to the dentist w/a smile on my face, knowing my order was placed & confirmed!
Ha ha I was too tired so I missed my dentist appointment this morning. I feel so badly about it. I love my dental team.

erine1881

I always back up liglosses that appeal to me and are unique esp since as I don't wear lipsticks. My method is more of hoarding than back up really as I found myself with six Comfort and Joys, six Restless, three Rebels, three Heroine Lipgloss left from six after I distributed to friends and family, u name it, lol. I will be getting Rhythm and Underdressed both x 2 tho. I am not normal and I have a sickness, I kno. Highlights of most collections for me are the lipglosses. I eventually may downsize, share, sell, swap when I fear them going bad and when newer more appealing ones keeping popping up
:lmao:
Based on past summer collections, does it get crazy in store for these collections?
Not for this one it won't.

LouGarner

There is no hope for us so we just gotta do what we gotta do. I would rather have extras than skippers remorse. I have a mom and sister that work with me when they are not busy yelling at me to stop. I get money from them when I downsize my stash at times to reinvest in new collections when reality actually hits me
I agree lol.

CartoonChic

My email came in at 3:01 AM. I missed it and thanks to CC's alert I was able to place an order for everything that I wanted that I did not include with my preorder
Me too CC---after you alerted me to it. You're the best!
th_kiss.gif
I was able to go to the dentist w/a smile on my face, knowing my order was placed & confirmed!
cheerleader.gif

honey on boost

Here's Ripe For Love on me, applied with a very light hand. Feel free to click on the link in my signature to see more pics and read my review!

Wow it looks amazing on you! Gives your skin a sunkissed glow. I'm wearing it today and it made it's way into my vanity drawer where I store my most used makeup.

Yazmin

The one thing I thought I wanted is already sold out on Nordstroms. Sheer Seduction...  BOOOOOO!   LOL 
I didn't even see sheer seduction up on the nordstrom site.
Pretty sure it was never in stock 
I didn't see it either, so I ordered mine from Macys.com along with Golden Elixir (didn't see this one either) and Underdressed.
Sheer Seduction was never available when I first saw the collection released this morning.
I had to make an appointment at my local freestanding store in order to guarantee a hold of Sheer Seduction - then my Pro SA came through and found one. I haven't canceled my appt so if anyone wants a CP for Sheer Seduction, let me know.

valkolak

I am so glad I didn't skip RFL! It is so glowy and special. Idk what it is about it but it's more radiant than other corals I have. The only thing I'm disappointed with is BMS. When in Rio doesn't show up green on me. It's just a generic dark smoky shadow. I figure I can bring it out with a green base though. Or maybe black? I'm not sure. It's still a great quad though, if not too unique. The shadows apply and blend so so nicely.

mac_aiken

I was able to get FMP, Under Dressed and Sheer Seduction from Nordies online. Add this to my previous order of: TR quad Both blushes Caliente I am done. :) OK I just opened my first box with the quad, blushes and Caliente. I am definitely backing up Caliente. Somebody please talk me out of backing up these blushes. They are crazy amazing. I've never used up a blush in my life.

Audrey C

I am so glad I didn't skip RFL! It is so glowy and special. Idk what it is about it but it's more radiant than other corals I have. The only thing I'm disappointed with is BMS. When in Rio doesn't show up green on me. It's just a generic dark smoky shadow. I figure I can bring it out with a green base though. Or maybe black? I'm not sure. It's still a great quad though, if not too unique. The shadows apply and blend so so nicely.
I'm wearing When in Rio as liner. I apply Benefit No Pressure along the lashline first and then apply WIR with my 266. It's solidly green and intense enough to see the duochrome. I adore it.
love.gif

No Pressure is my barely there touch of light bronze along my lower lashline most days. I usually stick to MAC paint pots, but I wear this shade (as well as Holy Smokes) to death, both as liner.