MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Jol0

I want this color story so bad! I wanna order more from ED but not till I read what's coming out with this collex! Eek

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I want this color story so bad! I wanna order more from ED but not till I read what's coming out with this collex! Eek
Isn't today the update for this collection? I really hope someone comes forward and posts the color story!

MACina

Same here....I neeeeeeeeeed news
anyone.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska
lol.gif
I think these face chart faces are always really mean looking. Why can't they have a pretty smiling face instead?

But then it wouldn't be FIERCE!
sneaky.gif

RaizinnthaSun

metal rock is so dark, and burgundy. how did it look on? did you all just wear it as a blush?
I have no earthly idea how it looks on my cheeks....because it's the one elusive product that I can't affordably get my hands on, lol! But, from the pics I've seen on the internet, I'd probably use it as a blush/bronzer/contour. I'd probably use it on the lower half of my cheeks and outer portions of my face (I use Cover Girl Queen Bronzer in the deepest shade to do this now. I'm NC50. In my head, Metal Rock would amp this look up even more because of the sheen).

I would love to pair it with the lighter portion of Warm Blend MSF (another product I haven't personally used, but Warm Blend I've seen used in person and I had immediate glow envy), and use Warm Blend as a highlighter.

Now you're saying that Metal Rock looks burgundy, so I would love to see how it looks along with my MAC Raizin and Housewine blushes.

liba

I'm hoping for another gorgeous powder a la Marine Life. I wasn't collecting at that point, but I'd have pounced on that one!
You should check out Flaming Chic EDB - it looks just like Marine Life on me.

I use my marine life - it's almost all flat now. How I think about it is it's prettier on my face than just sitting in a drawer.
pretty.gif

Audrey C

You should check out Flaming Chic EDB - it looks just like Marine Life on me.

I use my marine life - it's almost all flat now. How I think about it is it's prettier on my face than just sitting in a drawer.
pretty.gif
Actually, I just bought a Marine Life and a My Paradise from a board member.
yahoo.gif
I'm not going to like spoiling Marine Life, but I bought it to wear so I'll get over it. My Shell Pearl (LOVE that one) is now flat. I was a bit sad to lose the snake scales but I like it better on my cheeks than in the pan, so bye they went.

StrongWoman

You should check out Flaming Chic EDB - it looks just like Marine Life on me. I use my marine life - it's almost all flat now. How I think about it is it's prettier on my face than just sitting in a drawer. :pretty:
I was hoping someone would swatch and compare... This is great news bc I missed out on Marine Life! Thanks, Liba!

kimibos

Actually, I just bought a Marine Life and a My Paradise from a board member.
yahoo.gif
I'm not going to like spoiling Marine Life, but I bought it to wear so I'll get over it. My Shell Pearl (LOVE that one) is now flat. I was a bit sad to lose the snake scales but I like it better on my cheeks than in the pan, so bye they went.
cheerleader.gif
congrats on that major score! youll love both!

Audrey C

cheerleader.gif
congrats on that major score! youll love both!
Thanks, I'm sure I will! Did I need yet more corals? No, but I'm a sucker for beautiful powders and I know both shades will be flattering. I'm skipping BB and resisted the blush in ED2, so why not?
I can't wait to get them!
pompom.gif