MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

SydVicious

Ooh, you lucky girl! We only have the regulars at my NEX....no Nars, Benefit, or Shiseido over here. If AAFES ever started carrying M.A.C. my star-card would combust.
lol.gif
right!?!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Those eyeshadows in the first one look a lot like the ones from Fashion Sets. As for the lipsticks in the second, I definitely agree they look like they could be the Orange collection. I hope it's more than just lippies, I was hoping for shadows and blushes too.
Yeah, I had that thought too. But I'm desperate for info or pics for this collection, so it was wishful thinking that those could be new, lol.

KiKi Kontour

DMN IT WHERE IS THE
censored.gif
COLOR STORY!!! i think the mua's go to update this week tho so hopefully by friday...monday the latest we'll know somethn!! im skippin the ED collection for this joint n then im done wit mac for the summer
blah.gif
(well until Rih Rih comes out)

panther27

This is ridiculous,everyone else,NARS,Chanel,etc. have had their summer info out for awhile.Why should MAC withhold their info until now??

SydVicious

DMN IT WHERE IS THE
censored.gif
COLOR STORY!!!
i think the mua's go to update this week tho so hopefully by friday...monday the latest we'll know somethn!! im skippin the ED collection for this joint n then im done wit mac for the summer
blah.gif
(well until Rih Rih comes out)
girlhaha.gif

Paisly

I havent bought a single Mac item since The Betty and Veronica collection. I have not been impressed. Well, a few great looking items. I just have too much. I want to use up some of the items I have. Sooo I think this will be the next collection I buy from depending on the color story! I like the orange lippies from the orange collection, though!

Honi

I just got the promomaterial on paper and some samples in the mail, give me a bit and I'll see if I can take some pictures of it (No digital pics yet though).

Honi

Caliente Lipstick, Dazzle formula. The packaging is quite matte, brown.. Almost feels a little bit velvety like frosted glass. Caliente is described as "Super Dazzle Violet" but I think it leans more reddish than purple. Havent swatched or tried it on yet though as I need to take some proper pics for my blog before I use it :p

janette9687

Here we go! Should be able to click them for larger :)
this is amazing!!! thanks a bunch darling!!! you are awesome!!! those blushes are so pretty to depot ahhhh

good Idea MacNchese, I went back and edit my post to do the same since people like to take credit of shit!

janette9687

so on my list so far is
Both Blushes
Bare My Soul Quad
Feel My Pulse lippes
and one of the Pro longwear bronzers not sure which one will show up on my NC 40 and natural '
im so exited, shot but sweet haul!

and ill be back home in Dallas to check this out at the Pro sore so no way I am missing this! so excited!!!!
Did i mention that I am excited hahahha

Honi

Powder Blush "Hot Nights". Described as a "Mid-tone berry pink" in a frost formula. LOVE THIS. So glad I can help :)