MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

vaisforluvrs

Oh, it is? Well, I'm excited then! I saw another photo where you can see a promo pic with products.

http://web.stagram.com/p/430422894497507742_144313593

Looks like there's a blush too.
pompom.gif
OMG! So excited for this one! Nice find!

Ana A

Not digging the dazzle lipsticks so far....I thought I would :/...cant wait to see more swatches though maybe "feel my pulse"?!

nikou

Feel my pulse lipstick is making me question whether I should buy the lipstick. Also the matching lipglass from temperature rising might be similar or better than the heroine lipglass too! In the promotion pics everything looks gorgeous!

Debbs

I have printed and highlighted my tentative wish-list for this collection. I am having a big issue deciding on the Powerchrome Eye Pencils. Copper, golds and browns are very tricky on my water-line. Lord it Up Pearlglide for example just blended in with my skin-tone and did nothing for me!!! I think that I may have to eliminate in person for these. I hope to find even one that compliments me well

HelloBlondie

Would it be better to wait and get a bronzer from this collection, or to get the EDSFs that I want.
Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

Or just get it all.

miss0annette

My list for now:
mac_wishlist.gif

Feel My Pulse l/s
Caliente l/s

Rhythm l/g
Underdessed l/g

Rich Glance eye pencil

Bare My Soul Quad

Ripe For Love blush
Hot Nights blush

Scorching Haute nail polish
Tropical nail polish

Pretty much everything!!
eeksign.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

gildedangel

My prelim list so far is:
- Ripe For Love Blush
- Bare My Soul Quad
- Golden Elixer Strobe Liquid
- Altered Beige l/s
- Caliente l/s
- And maybe a bronzer

lilinah

Wow!

I considered unsubbing from this board because i'm not really a bronzer kinda guy. But i've been following, and, again, WoW!

I've gotta look over the list of products and make my own list. While i don't really wear bronzer on my cheeks or other facial features, i do wear bronze and copper on my eyes and lips. And this collection is full of stuff in that range.

And those glitter lipsticks have my heart beating just a little faster.

Paisly

The packaging looks nice and sleek. I just feel that other than a few products from this collection and the bronzing powders... It looks like a fall collection. Lol am I the only one that thinks this? I have never seen so many deep metallic/frost lipsticks in a summer collection. Just confused is all. Maybe I just don't have the balls to wear those shades lol. Idk.

hoshiakari_

Thanks for all the info! Thankfully this collection isn't as big as past ones... coz then I would have been scared for my wallet.
girlhaha.gif

I have a short list:
Feel my Pulse l/s
Both blushes
Bare My Soul quad (maybe)

I'm really digging the packaging, though.
Definitely looking forward to more swatches. :)