MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

lilinah

I typed up the list of products in the photos. I didn't include prices, since they were all in Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian Kroner.

[EDITED TO ADD: BIG BIG thanks to Honi for posting the info!!!]

MAC Temperature Rising Collection
(US release date May 23)

LIPSTICK
Altered Beige Creamy yellow beige (Lustre)
Feel My Pulse Vivid magenta violet (Cremesheen)
Sheer Seduction Super dazzle bronze (Dazzle)
Caliente Super dazzle violet (Dazzle)

LIPGLASS
Liquid Pssion Creamy nude
Soft Serenade Mid-tone neutral pink with pearl
Rhythm Vivid magenta violet with pearl
Underdresses Bronze plum with multidimensional pearls

POWERCHROME EYE PENCIL
Rich Glance Light gold
Copper Strip frosty mid-tone copper
Life's Luxury Deep bronze brown
Polished Jet Charcoal with pearl

EYE SHADOW X 4

Bare My Soul Quad
Bare My Soul Frosted gold (Lustre)
When in Rio Deep green with copper pearl (Frost)
Friendly Deep bronze chocolate (Veluxe Pearl)
Romantico Light taupe bronze (Veluxe Pearl)

Temperature Rising Quad
Circus / Performance Art Frosted gold mauve (Veluxe Pearl)
Swelter Mid-tone grey violet (Frost)
Temperature Rising Light warm tanned peach (Lustre)
Beauty Marked Charcoal black with red pearl (Velvet)

POWDER BLUSH
Ripe for Love Mid-tone peach (Satin)
Hot Nights Mid-tone berry pink (Frost)

BRONZING POWDER
Soft Sand Golden bronze with fine gold pearl
Refined Golden Finely spun golden with soft pearl finish

PRO LONGWEAR BRONZER
Nude on Board Bronzy yellow tone
Sun Dipped Dirty red tone

STROBE LIQUID
Golden Elixir

BRONZING OIL
Man Rays Glowing tan with multidimensional golden shimmer

BRUSH
167SE Face Blender

NAIL LACQUER
Scorching Haute Super glitter magenta (Frost)
Tropical Super glitter bronze (Frost)

*BAG
Temperature Rising Makeup Bag

Dominique33

thud.gif
The bronze packaging is so beautiful. 4 lipsticks and the 2 quads I think. It's really a summer collection this time, last year I didn't pick up anything from the Hey Sailor collection which was very good though , Temperature Rising is calling my name ! Great !
Thanks for sharing, beautiful pictures.

miss0annette

I may have to add a bronzer to my list.
tease.gif
Although I already own UD Naked flushed. I'm not even sure if I use bronzer correctly. LOL Still working on that...

lilinah

First, a big shout out to Honi for posting the info that i typed up. Sorry, forgot to say thanks in my previous post.

And my list... oooo... i even want some stuff i don't usually want... like the Quads - i didn't list them, 'cuz i really want to see them in person, but most of the time quads do nuthin' for me, i'm not even interested in testing them. Too bad some of those colors aren't available individually...

LIPSTICK
Altered Beige Creamy yellow beige (Lustre)
Feel My Pulse Vivid magenta violet (Cremesheen)
Sheer Seduction Super dazzle bronze (Dazzle)
Caliente Super dazzle violet (Dazzle)

LIPGLASS
Liquid Pssion Creamy nude
Soft Serenade Mid-tone neutral pink with pearl
Rhythm Vivid magenta violet with pearl
Underdresses Bronze plum with multidimensional pearls

POWERCHROME EYE PENCIL
Rich Glance Light gold
Copper Strip Frosty mid-tone copper
Life's Luxury Deep bronze brown

Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid

Man Rays Bronzing Oil - Glowing tan with multidimensional golden shimmer
(partly i think i want it just because the real Man Ray was such an innovative artist and photographer back in the 20s through 40s, and peripherally associated with the Dadaist and Surrealist movements)

NAIL LACQUER
Scorching Haute Super glitter magenta (Frost)
Tropical Super glitter bronze (Frost)

ForeverJenn

http://statigr.am/p/431076102381428792_48716719 don't know if this has been posted the green eyeshadow!! instagram by ceciliegryphilipsen
those lipsticks in regular packaging, are they from fashion sets? ( silly and heroine?) or is that pink lippie Rasberry swirl? (Since I see they have a baking beauties poster laid out)... And those eyeshadows, so pretty! They're from the art of the eye collection right?? I really do like that quad! :)

lilinah

It's funny, look at that bottle of bronzing liquid close up:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VDq2QN6pNzI/UUoLxOP_M8I/AAAAAAAARGU/hc6YRpMEfWg/s1600/TempRising_PR_Ambient2_300.jpg

It says:
To The Beach
Bronze Baby Oil
Huile Corps
Bronzante

Didn't they have the real product for the photoshoot? Or is it just a re-packaging of an old one?

Ana A

th_drool.gif
I want everything!! the purple one does look like heroine though, oh but those shadows!!
those lipsticks in regular packaging, are they from fashion sets? ( silly and heroine?) or is that pink lippie Rasberry swirl? (Since I see they have a baking beauties poster laid out)... And those eyeshadows, so pretty! They're from the art of the eye collection right?? I really do like that quad!
smiles.gif

miss0annette

those lipsticks in regular packaging, are they from fashion sets? ( silly and heroine?) or is that pink lippie Rasberry swirl? (Since I see they have a baking beauties poster laid out)... And those eyeshadows, so pretty! They're from the art of the eye collection right?? I really do like that quad!
smiles.gif
Looks like it might be RS, Heroine, Art of the Eye e/s singles, and a Temperature Rising quad.

erine1881

Oh, it is? Well, I'm excited then! I saw another photo where you can see a promo pic with products. http://web.stagram.com/p/430422894497507742_144313593 Looks like there's a blush too. 
pompom.gif
And polish!
im intrigued...whats the deets on this infamous strobe-ness? will the one in this collection make me look like a penny if i apply all over?
Strobe liquid is meant to be mixed with foundation or moisturizer, or applied directly to the high points of the face. Ideally you don't want to apply it directly all over the face.
Would it be better to wait and get a bronzer from this collection, or to get the EDSFs that I want.  Hmmm... decisions, decisions. Or just get it all.
Depends on if you want a bronzer or a highlighter? They're both different animals. But getting both is never a bad idea! ;)
I wonder if that is from Art of the Eye.

Karmasluv

My List so Far

Temp Rising Bag
Temp Rising Quad
Bare My Soul Quad

All 4 Lip Glasses
Feel My Pulse and Caliente Lipsticks