MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

MACina

iagree.gif

Somehow Neo Sci-Fi/Solar Fields/Furture Earth came into my mind immediatly.Especially when it comes to the
packaging!

But I expect this collection to include way hotter colors....like you said, bright oranges,corals,reds etc. for the lips paired with gold and bronze for the cheeks and more neutral colors for the eyes (like Once Upon A Time,Jaunty,Soft Force,Night Manoeuvres etc.).

Hopefully there will be a pretty face powder!Something similar to Marine Life would fit the theme perfectly!
And I hope that there will be bright pink-red-coral blushes too.

Yeah... SB and TTB definitely felt like they were part of the same creative process, but I did like a lot of the shades. I always have to remind myself that Style Warriors was a summer collection, because the item I love above all from that is one of my all-time vampy Fall lip favourites- Tribalist. Absolutely gorgeous blackened berry shade.

The name Temperature Rising makes me think of super-hot colours, really bright shades like Neon Orange lipstick or a frosty gold. I guess Mac has done the super-bright lips to death, though. And it would feel like a repeat of last year's, which had some great, super-saturated colours.

gracie90

Quote:
The big summer collection is usually my favorite of the year. :)
It's my second after the huge mineralise one
girlhaha.gif

This is a very random aside, but I'm planning on getting 5 perm/pro blush pans to fill up a palette and was wondering if you have have any NW10 recs? The only one I know I want for sure is Apple Red! Thanks :)

Audrey C

Quote: Originally Posted by gracie90 Quote:

It's my second after the huge mineralise one
girlhaha.gif

Last year I bought the most (and equal amounts) from Hey Sailor and Heavenly Creatures. I'm sure I'll pick up the odd thing here and there until these collections release, but the summer and mineralize collections are likely where the bulk of this year's makeup spending will be for me. I'm hoping this summer's special highlighter is warm toned since Crew didn't work for me and I missed both Marine Life and My Paradise.

Jol0

Mac-Guy...any idea if you'll have this color story today?? Thanks for posting all the goodies. Getting super excited!!!

Jol0

Yes, we've got a lot of info....only natural to want it to keep coming. We just have to cultivate a little patience :)   I keep refreshing every few mins LOL
Baking Beauties is a bust for me :( so hoping this one will be my crazy indulge lol

veronikawithak

I would love blush ombres (Ripe Peach) to make a re-appearance.. I just recently started getting a taste for the LE lifestyle so I missed out!

erine1881

I wonder if this collection will have a powder with something embossed on it. How about a volcano?
I thought the exact same thing last night!
Last year I bought the most (and equal amounts) from Hey Sailor and Heavenly Creatures. I'm sure I'll pick up the odd thing here and there until these collections release, but the summer and mineralize collections are likely where the bulk of this year's makeup spending will be for me. I'm hoping this summer's special highlighter is warm toned since Crew didn't work for me and I missed both Marine Life and My Paradise.
I have both BN if you're interested.

Misato-san

I really love the name of this... hope this year the Summer collection isn't boring... last year I skipped it without problems...

Latest posts