MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

martiangurll

If we have an All About Orange collection, then I am thinking this one won't be all orange also. I would love to see some repromotes from Lure, Moonbathe, Neo Sci Fi, and Solar Fields. I am getting pretty stoked for this one--Summer brights are already making appearances in the stores and I am loving the deep royal blue, emerald green, bright sunny yellows, and vivid purples, hopefully these colors will be in line with those. I am predicting neon, like TTB & SB but on acid...

MaitaiFluff

If we have an All About Orange collection, then I am thinking this one won't be all orange also.  I would love to see some repromotes from Lure, Moonbathe, Neo Sci Fi, and Solar Fields.  I am getting pretty stoked for this one--Summer brights are already making appearances in the stores and I am loving the deep royal blue, emerald green, bright sunny yellows, and vivid purples, hopefully these colors will be in line with those.  I am predicting neon, like TTB & SB but on acid...
I hope this collection has minimum orange to it since we already have a dedicated orange collection and the Hayley collection with all orange products. Orange may be my favourite colour, but that would be just too much orange.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Moonbathe
love.gif
I'm sad I wasn't into MAC when that one came out, I would've hauled a lot. I still would like to get Afterdusk blush.
I really hope MAC will release some Sheertone Shimmer blushes again, I mean I love Satin blushes too, but I feel like that's the only finish MAC releases these days.

lilinah

I have always found it perplexing that Disney gave a mermaid a masculine name that mean "Lion of God" and is associated with fire and one of the archangels.

aradhana

Moonbathe
love.gif
I'm sad I wasn't into MAC when that one came out, I would've hauled a lot. I still would like to get Afterdusk blush.
I really hope MAC will release some Sheertone Shimmer blushes again, I mean I love Satin blushes too, but I feel like that's the only finish MAC releases these days.
me too. and some straight up sheertones too!

GlamQueen21

Moonbathe
love.gif
Me too! I adore the Sheertone Shimmer Blushes! I do hope MAC does them soon! And yes, MAC has been releasing a lot of Satin and Matte blushes.

MACina

iagree.gif
...they are gorgeous!

Spaced Out cames straight into my mind right now....something like it would fit into this collection perfectly.

Me too! I adore the Sheertone Shimmer Blushes! I do hope MAC does them soon! And yes, MAC has been releasing a lot of Satin and Matte blushes.

Prettypackages

I have a sheertone in Sunbasque. I'm not responsible for picking it out. My friend at the time, who is a MUA, said I had to get it. I probably only wore it once, BUT swatched it recently and it is so pretty. Makes me realize I don't always need to be super made up. I had two lipglosses that I wore til they were finished that Summer too. Oh the simple days. LOL

2browneyes

I have a sheertone in Sunbasque. I'm not responsible for picking it out. My friend at the time, who is a MUA, said I had to get it. I probably only wore it once, BUT swatched it recently and it is so pretty. Makes me realize I don't always need to be super made up. I had two lipglosses that I wore til they were finished that Summer too. Oh the simple days. LOL
I'm trying to take it back to the simple days. Those were good times. :)

martiangurll

I have always found it perplexing that Disney gave a mermaid a masculine name that mean "Lion of God" and is associated with fire and one of the archangels.
Creator probably named her after his niece or something. I don't think they are heavy into research or the meaning behind names. Although Cruella Deville was fairly inspired if not melodramatic.

Back OT, we like Sheertones? Aren't they a bit shimmery? I really have not used Spaced Out although I got it based on a recommendation. Note to self--try out Spaced Out again. I have been so stuck on the Tres Cheek blushes not much else has gotten the love.

ChosenOne

Good point about the sheertones and sheertone shimmers! I never really thought about it, but it really has been a while since they released some new ones. I love so many of those blushes. Sunbasque in particular always has a place in my makeup drawer. I would love to see some new blushes in those finishes!
th_e2cloud9.gif