MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ooh, the hotness!
graucho.gif
Just what I imagined, the red lighting and all. Love it. Even though seeing those legs makes me a little depressed about mine, lol.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Good point about the sheertones and sheertone shimmers! I never really thought about it, but it really has been a while since they released some new ones. I love so many of those blushes. Sunbasque in particular always has a place in my makeup drawer. I would love to see some new blushes in those finishes!
th_e2cloud9.gif
There are Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer blushes, the Sheertone finish is the only one I don't like. I don't have many, I think Peaches, Coygirl... maybe some more, I never reach for them. I prefer the Matte finish.
Sheertone Shimmer on the other hand I love, Plum Foolerly is my favourite. They are shimmery, obviously, but I don't find it too much for a day look, and not pore emphasizing either. I have to use PF again now that I think about it, it used to be my everyday blush, but I got distracted with the gazillion LE blushes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow. I hope that promo image reflects some of the colour palette (not that they usually do): fiery reds, hot magenta, hints of turquoise and amber...