MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

KiKi Kontour

Looks like MAC's bringin' sexy back!
**cue justin timerlake**
hatsoff.gif

all i want to know and can only hope for is....METAL ROCK MSF RETURNS somewhere....

MaitaiFluff

My mom birthday is on May 23rd when this launches. I told her about this 'hot' collection that we could go and get on her bday. I was informed by mommy dearest that she is getting 'cold' now but she don't mind taking a peek. Hope there will be lots of goodies so I can act as if it is my birthday as well. She also said I will come up with any excuse to get Mac, lol
Awes. At least she understands your addiction.

EmbalmerBabe

I was thinking about this last night and realizing how many colors are already worked into the storyline of Oz.  Emerald City.  Ruby Slippers.  Yellow Brick Road.  Then you could even go with things like Tin Man for a silver.  Scarecrow could be a straw kind of e/s color.  The possibilities are endless, and I'm not even a big fan of the movie!  Just sayin'... Well, here's hoping for some sultry colors and good names to match with the TR collection!  Because as some of us have openly admitted, an amazing name for a shade can make all the difference when you're on the fence about whether or not to purchase, lol.
So true I do like cute and catchy names.Mac can really sucker me in to a product with a clever name, sometimes they can't get me though! Despite UD not coming up with the most clever OZ inspired names for the new palettes, the palettes are niiiiice. The only ones I don't care for are the duo shades that have glitter in them MAui Wowie status glitter. However West from Theodora, amazing dark chocolate brown. If you dig browns nab it! Also the purple shade in Glinda's, Tornado is. Stunner! Sorry to veer off topic! ;)

MarieBella

I like campy. I am thinking a super campy Neo Sci Fi geek girl partying with the spaced out stoner chick from Surf Baby. Cue up the Gilligan's Island theme. And yeah, I am betting its orange packaging...
Im thinking orange packaging as well or maybe burgundy or red.

ChosenOne

Yellow, orange, red ombre!
I was thinking this! Either that, or have the packaging get redder the "hotter" the color is! So the tame colors would have yellow packaging, the slightly more daring colors would have orange packaging, and the really sizzling colors would have the red.

erine1881

I was thinking this!  Either that, or have the packaging get redder the "hotter" the color is!  So the tame colors would have yellow packaging, the slightly more daring colors would have orange packaging, and the really sizzling colors would have the red.
Perfect!!! Have all the colours shades of yellow, red and orange. Then have the packaging correspond to those colours. Or better yet, MATCH them exactly!

iATEaSEAmonster

I don't even care about the packaging. I'm just eager for a good color selection. I'd love some daring, unique, but not too unflattering of a color range. Like, bright saturated colors that would work on a variety of skintones. Unfortunately, that's unrealistic. xD

Baby1black

this has been on my wishlist since last summer and i forget to get it EVERY freakin time i go back to the counter :eek:hboy: **cue justin timerlake** :tip: all i want to know and can only hope for is....METAL ROCK MSF RETURNS somewhere....
it is about time that mac repromote a metal rock . Come on mac plz listen to us and while you're at it could u repromote the 165 brush plz

RaizinnthaSun

it is about time that mac repromote a metal rock . Come on mac plz listen to us and while you're at it could u repromote the 165 brush plz
I know, right!!! I was going to buy one for $120, just because I've been wanting it for 5 years. But, then I had to smack myself back into reality. I wish they'd repromote it already- or at least repromote Warm Blend MSF which seems to have that little stripe of Metal Rock in it.

vaisforluvrs

I know, right!!! I was going to buy one for $120, just because I've been wanting it for 5 years. But, then I had to smack myself back into reality. I wish they'd repromote it already- or at least repromote Warm Blend MSF which seems to have that little stripe of Metal Rock in it.
Yes, I totally want a 165 brush!!

powderprincess

I having been waiting for the 165 brush too. Wish I hadn't skipped that one. I also want a discontinued 186 and 180 brush. Please Mac.

Latest posts