MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

iATEaSEAmonster

From looking at the promotional picture, I have a hunch it's going to be deeper, warmer colors in contrast with the Baking Beauties Collection. I feel like this one is going to be much more sultry, intense. Maybe we'll get some interesting skin finishes along with that alleged bronzer?

Debbs

That wud only be fair thinking of Mac's motto. All collections can't please everyone unless it is HC, lol. Sharing is caring

ChosenOne

aww shyte!!! Go MAC! I didn't realize you were trying to get our temp rising in that way! LOL
LMAO
rofl.gif

Debbs

Red Hot Copper Metal X would be perfect for this theme. I love it and praying my back up don't dry out. Magentic Attraction MES may also work as well

Michelemu21

Me too!! As I've said in some other thread, emerald green is one of my favorite colors, and I've never found just the right shade of emerald green e/s. Hopefully my wish will be granted with this collection!!

LMAO
rofl.gif
Mac needed to have a Wizard of Oz collection and name the shadow Emerald City,

erine1881

There's a lot of ideas mac would kill! Sadly they pick many that miss the mark, while other companies snatch up the good ones. :(

katelyn0

I could just imagine a MAC oz collection. Red dorothy lippies, Dark plum wicked witch shades, Light pinky/lavendar shades for Glinda ..
th_drool.gif

erine1881

I could just imagine a MAC oz collection. Red dorothy lippies, Dark plum wicked witch shades, Light pinky/lavendar shades for Glinda .. :drool:
See! Something that could be amazing, but UD snatched it up! And they could've repromoted Queen's Sin under it's WN, Dorothy's Slippers.

katred

Specktra Bestie
See! Something that could be amazing, but UD snatched it up! And they could've repromoted Queen's Sin under it's WN, Dorothy's Slippers.
Although to be fair, Tarina Tarantino did it last year... Before there was even a movie to link it to... And still, no one's offered an "Emerald City" e/s.

EmbalmerBabe

YES!!!  Was UD smart enough to do that in their Oz collection?  Because if not, shame on them!
Sadly they didn't have too many cute/clever Oz inspired names for the Oz palettes, the green duo shadow in Theodora's palette is called Jealous. Snooze...

ChosenOne

Snooze...
I was thinking about this last night and realizing how many colors are already worked into the storyline of Oz. Emerald City. Ruby Slippers. Yellow Brick Road. Then you could even go with things like Tin Man for a silver. Scarecrow could be a straw kind of e/s color. The possibilities are endless, and I'm not even a big fan of the movie! Just sayin'...

Well, here's hoping for some sultry colors and good names to match with the TR collection! Because as some of us have openly admitted, an amazing name for a shade can make all the difference when you're on the fence about whether or not to purchase, lol.

Debbs

My mom birthday is on May 23rd when this launches. I told her about this 'hot' collection that we could go and get on her bday. I was informed by mommy dearest that she is getting 'cold' now but she don't mind taking a peek. Hope there will be lots of goodies so I can act as if it is my birthday as well. She also said I will come up with any excuse to get Mac, lol

KathyHC

Red packaging would be SO amazing! Maybe a dark cream red or maybe with the style of the Diana Ross collection that had a sheen to it? Either way I just reaaaallly hope its RED!
Come on MAC, something new and not as childlike!
Im guessing teal, nude and orange eyeshadows, more prolongwear bronzers, red, coral and nude lips, pinkish tan blushes and maybe a beauty powder with different kind of bronze colors and golden sheen? IDK, just speculating