MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Naughtyp

I saw there's going to be a hot pink blush. The packaging is a solid bronze There will be soft sac bags in the same bronze color
interested in the hot pink blush!!! and maybe one of the pro bronzer and body oil I didn't get those yet

Pinkdollface

When have we seen bronze for the last time? I can't remember except Belle Azure and I wasn't into Mac at that time, so for me it's a new colour in my collection! A hot pink blush sounds good and I'm also glad to see the prolongwear bronzers back (not that I need a BU, but they are nice).

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Bronze packaging sounds good to me (although I was hoping for red too, or orange). I'm not familiar with Belle Azure either, I had to google it.

xasperadastra

Since this one has special packaging is this the big summer collection?
I'm not really in love with bronze packaging.. but who knows!! I must see it before I decide if I like it or not ^^

MACina

iagree.gif

Me too, I'm glad I got a back up!!

MRV

When have we seen bronze for the last time? I can't remember except Belle Azure and I wasn't into Mac at that time, so for me it's a new colour in my collection! A hot pink blush sounds good and I'm also glad to see the prolongwear bronzers back (not that I need a BU, but they are nice).
What about Style Warriors?

Liz Aldrich

They always do something extra creative with the packaging for the summer collections at least the past few years. When I heard the title I though, I felt like ombre packaging orange/red would have been very appealing and a different direction in the past years. When I think of Temperature Rising and I think volcanos, saunas, and hot springs. I hope its not just a plain bronze packaging instead of black, a bit boring in disapointing if you ask me compared to the last summer collections.

kittenish

Update: The bags are not soft sacs. It's rectangular and looks like maybe a double zipper? Sun dipped is also being repro.

kittenish

They always do something extra creative with the packaging for the summer collections at least the past few years. When I heard the title I though, I felt like ombre packaging orange/red would have been very appealing and a different direction in the past years. When I think of Temperature Rising and I think volcanos, saunas, and hot springs. I hope its not just a plain bronze packaging instead of black, a bit boring in disapointing if you ask me compared to the last summer collections.
I hope it's not a plain bronze. You're onto something with the ombré! That would be cool, something different