MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

MACina

Same here!That' s how I wear mine too
smiles.gif

I totally should have if I would have known I would wear it everyday. I love wearing it just a touch underneath my blush and contour. I find that it blurs the lines of the blush color and contour color and kind of blends it all together. Heck, I even contour with it on lazy days. Heres hoping I can make it last until may.

bluelitzer

I have only one bronzer, MAC Golden which is a touch darker than my skin NC 30 and I only use it to contour the side of my nose. It goes on very sheer and natural even up close you wouldn't notice it's a contour. I also use it as a barely,barely-there blush when I use insane pop of color lipsticks like party parrot, pink pigeon, vg nicki 1 etc...

I don't plan on picking any bronzers from this collection either. I am hoping for some cool new e/s.

Ana A

Im not really into bronzers either, all I have to do is step out of my house in the summer for that since my olive skin is already pretty tanned and warm toned by itself but Im looking forward to a few more fun lipsticks!

ChosenOne

Damn it! Summer needs to get here quick!
Same here. I sometimes get a little color in the summer just from being outside more (sunblock is always a must, not because I burn easily, but because people tell me what lovely skin I have and I plan on keeping it that way), but I never bother with bronzer.
shrugs.gif
Everyone has their own things they're into when it comes to beauty, and bronzer has just never been one of mine. Always easy skips for me in the summer collections!

martiangurll

Damn it! Summer needs to get here quick!
MAC finally made a bronzer I will wear (I love both Sun Dipped and Nude on Board) and I wear them the six months or so of the year that I have tan although this time of the year they are sitting in my "summer drawer." I won't need to BU either so I am glad to get a break on the budget to get something else. (although, I would consider BU of Sun Dipped). I am pretty pale so never saw the need for bronzer but these PLW ones are a good way to experiment for the bronzer shy (most just look like my face is dirty or I put on fake bake) I would love some e/s in those colors you mention and some eyeliners or csg in bronze tones. I love bronze nails too, although not the MAC NP formula.....

Audrey C

I somehow have three bronzers and don't use any of them. Laguna came in the Joie de Vivre palette and I have full-sized Matte Bronze and Sun Dipped. I like both MB and SD, but I'm all about the pale lately. I've been trying hard to get my skin back closer to it's light origins, but I can't fully erase evidence of tanning in my youth no matter what serums I use.

Anyway, at most I'll use bronzer very lightly as a natural looking blush. I'll never hit pan on any of the ones I have. I definitely won't buy any others.

MRV

I would like to get the Temperature Rising liner because I did't get it last time (
th_crazy2.gif
), but I would not be surprised if it's not in this collections because Mac is not logic.

My Sun Dipped is undipped, so no need for another. But I would like to see those bronzy colours (with turquoise please!). I'm already saving some bronzy NPs for summer.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Same here. I sometimes get a little color in the summer just from being outside more (sunblock is always a must, not because I burn easily, but because people tell me what lovely skin I have and I plan on keeping it that way), but I never bother with bronzer.
shrugs.gif
Everyone has their own things they're into when it comes to beauty, and bronzer has just never been one of mine. Always easy skips for me in the summer collections!
cheerleader.gif
Proud member of team JellyfishBabes! I do like the bolder shades of summer, though and sometimes the gold-tinged products work on me. Fall will always be my favourite, but most times I find something to love in the Summer collections.

ChosenOne

cheerleader.gif
Proud member of team JellyfishBabes! I do like the bolder shades of summer, though and sometimes the gold-tinged products work on me. Fall will always be my favourite, but most times I find something to love in the Summer collections.
Oh I looooove pretty much any product that is gold or gold-tinged. A bronze goddess I may not be, but I will rock the golden goddess look any day of the week! Highlighters, eyeshadows, lip glosses, eyeliners...if it's gold, it's in my stash.

EmbalmerBabe

i hope its a good summer collection, i was disappointed  last year.
me too...Hey Sailor was not a big hit for me, I picked up Barefoot & Crystal Avalanche, Red Racer& Orange Tempera (which is still in the box haha). I usually haul a good 10-15 pieces from the summer collection as its all ways my fav.