MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

VampyCouture

th_worship.gif
please Mac, bring back Metal Rock in this collection!

I would be so happy
fluffy.gif

Genn

Every time I google past Mac Summer collections I wish I had gotten into MAC acouple years earlier.

SNJx

This summer collection looks promising, I wasn't a fan of Hello Sailor. Can't wait to see the colour story!

erine1881

I just reread the whole thread and we think is either orange or bronze packaging and either a Prom/pastel theme or jewel tones with lots of bronzers.  Somebody suggested Belle Azure updated.  And we all would love to see Temperature Rising return, but since MAC is so illogical, we probably won't see that! I did chuckle at the mention of Soft Sacs again and I am encorporating Amaze-ballz as the word of the day. Summing up, all we know is big summer collection in some kind of special packaging and we have a steamy promo pic with red lighting minus the stoner chick from Surf Baby or the dorky Archie model. I am stoked.  
It was confirmed that it's bronze packaging.

vaisforluvrs

It was confirmed that it's bronze packaging.
Interesting. How does one know that it's bronze packaging but no other details? lol. I really don't understand why MAC thinks that they need to keep these things a secret. We call all predict that there will be bronzers, probably a coral or peach blush, probably lipsticks in red, coral, bronze or tan, and maybe a nude. How are these trade secrets?

erine1881

Interesting. How does one know that it's bronze packaging but no other details? lol. I really don't understand why MAC thinks that they need to keep these things a secret. We call all predict that there will be bronzers, probably a coral or peach blush, probably lipsticks in red, coral, bronze or tan, and maybe a nude. How are these trade secrets?
There's a hot pink blush i think they said.

erine1881

I got a few peaks at some products that will be coming out for this collection: The Prolongwear Bronzers are coming back. Soft Sand, Nude on Board Also Man Rays body oil is being repromoted
I saw there's going to be a hot pink blush. The packaging is a solid bronze There will be soft sac bags in the same bronze color
Yea the boxes are bronze too. I couldn't really see much from the picture but it almost looks like a rosy bronze
Update: The bags are not soft sacs. It's rectangular and looks like maybe a double zipper? Sun dipped is also being repro.
^^^

gracie90

I'd love for the 167SH to be repromoted in this collection! I use my one from Hey Sailor everyday with Forever Marilyn, and I really want a back up!

skratikans

I have the 191, I don't use it often. I occasionally use it to apply primer or moisturizer . It's ok, I also have the 193 and when I originally purchased that online I was hoping it would be bigger.