MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

MACina

Count me in!

That sounds awesome
heart.gif

I'm praying forthe fancy "highlight powder" to be some sort of red with gold :D

singer82

Awe I was hoping for a sexy red color. At least it's not white though :) Hopefully it's not a flat colored bronze. Maybe it has some shimmer or a metallic look to it.

EmbalmerBabe

Awe I was hoping for a sexy red color. At least it's not white though :) Hopefully it's not a flat colored bronze. Maybe it has some shimmer or a metallic look to it.
thank goodness it is not a sexy red color or i would probably go gaga over it and buy wayy too much.can you imagine an insanely gorgeous red lippie in a hot red case?! Drool worthy :) Bronze sounds interesting if its highly metallic. :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
There will be soft sac bags in the same bronze color
Hm... I have a few hot pink blushes from Mac already, so I'm wondering if this will be a new one or a repromote. Either way, I probably don't need to get another, because I'm stocked for life... So that means that, with an average of about 30 items per summer release, the maximum I'll feel the need to buy is 29. That makes me feel much better.
angelic.gif

lilinah

I think this collection will mostly be a skip for me. I don't wear bronzer much - and i think i have enough to last me a lifetime with the Guerlain Quatre Saisons Tailor Made compact in Blonde that i have. We shall see... could be some nice e/s...

Genn

Rosegold packaging would be pretty but we will see. This sounds like a small to no haul for me and I am actually kind of relieved.

Sanooya

I usually don't get a lot of products from summer collection because I am not much into tans & bronzers! I am more into spring collections and the bright colors with pink, purple and so

Last year I got only the highlighter powder mainly for the packaging!

h.... hot pink blush will look beautiful in the pan but I don't think I will wear it

Bronze Packaging? wish it's Rose Gold that will be really pretty & on trend <3 <3

singer82

I love the liners and shadows that come out in the summer collections. And some lippies too. I don't really like to wear bronzers. If I end up getting tan I don't usually wear foundation. I'm really hoping for some good piggies!

erine1881

I NEVER wear bronzer (i embrace my jellyfish-ness year round, but summer is my second favorite makeup season! I rock the smokey bronzy eye, or i flip it and rock a bold, right lip! Fall is still always #1, but summer is right behind! Remember, summer doesn't have to mean bronzed skin (if you bronze, please go faux!). It can mean bronzed eyes, bronze nails, or bronze clothes! Pop it with some coral, turqs, and bright orange!!! Damn it! Summer needs to get here quick!

erinmichelle87

Luckily, I BU'ed mine.
I totally should have if I would have known I would wear it everyday. I love wearing it just a touch underneath my blush and contour. I find that it blurs the lines of the blush color and contour color and kind of blends it all together. Heck, I even contour with it on lazy days. Heres hoping I can make it last until may.

Latest posts