MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much for the swatches, Erin! They reinforce what I was thinking I wanted from Honi's original list and product shots... Pretty sure this is going to be a big, expensive haul for me, especially since I really like both quads. Glad to see they're bringing the Dazzle lipsticks back, as I quite liked them when they originally came out.

MACina

Thank you so much, erine!!!!!!

Feel My Pulse....OMG, I need this lippie
th_worship.gif

Ripe for Love... holy crap!!!
heat.gif

erine1881

ERIN - thank you for posting all of these glorious swatches!!!! You've given new hope to many fluttering hearts today! These pencils are fab. What else do you know about them, like are they waterproof, waterline safe, come with a sharpening system included, etc. looooooove them - so far, I think I'm OK with these replacing my dearly beloved GPS :cheer:
Waterproof Fast setting Don't budge for shit!!! Does NOT come with sharpener (won't fit MAC large sharpener) NOT FOR WATERLINE (similar texture to pearlglides)

Audrey C

Love the pics. Still just the quad, I think. I'd love the blush but I just don't believe I can't replicate the look with what I have. I splurged all last year and this year I'm just buying selectively. I like a couple of the fatty pencil colors but don't like needing to sharpen. I think my entire summer wish list is the green and gold quad (all my most flattering colours), Flamingo and Parrot. I might pick up a couple more items but not many more.

aradhana

thanks for the swatches erine!

my list is now the strobe cream, the peach blush and the four pencils. i don't think i have a fat pencil sharpener if it doesn't fit in mac's...so will have to find a decent one....
i might get the polishes too, but maybe i'll try to spread the damage out a bit if possible!