MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

jennyap

yes, but you may have similar colors in your stash already!
I only have, like, 8 perm shadows
icon_eek.gif
th_loser.gif

jennyap

Then you're screwed! :haha:
I know, right? Actually even that's a lie, most of what I've got is DC'd so I think I have 3 current perm shadows. Stupid thing is I started buying Mac for the shadows, but v quickly got sucked into the LE game. I figure I'll do a full year's cycle (my 1st Coll was Heavenly Creatures) then really cut back on the LE and focus more on the perm collection. That's the theory, anyway...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wasnt beauty marked just in a quad?
Pretty sure it's part of the perm collection. It has been used in quads as well, but I don't think it's been used in a while. It's actually a surprisingly good colour- black base with garnet sparkle. I have it already, but I'll buy this quad anyway, because the other shades look appealing enough.

Michelemu21

Pretty sure it's part of the perm collection. It has been used in quads as well, but I don't think it's been used in a while. It's actually a surprisingly good colour- black base with garnet sparkle. I have it already, but I'll buy this quad anyway, because the other shades look appealing enough.
I was disappointed in Beauty Marked. I don't even have it anymore. I didn't like the color payoff and also I was allergic to the dye in it.
weeping.gif

bluelitzer

Actually even that's a lie, most of what I've got is DC'd so I think I have 3 current perm shadows. Stupid thing is I started buying Mac for the shadows, but v quickly got sucked into the LE game. I figure I'll do a full year's cycle (my 1st Coll was Heavenly Creatures) then really cut back on the LE and focus more on the perm collection. That's the theory, anyway...
I started buying MAC for the shadows too! Started with a 15-slot pro palette with 4 refills and then build up on it. I got sucked into the LE stuff and for a year I have been getting almost exclusively LE stuff until recently when I surprised myself by totally skipping Extra Dim 2013. I used to feel I HAVE to get SOMETHING from a collection because it's LE.

Then with the subsequent collections I keep getting less and started slowly incorporating permanents in my hauls. My April haul was half LE and half permanents. July is looking like it's going to be an all-permanents haul since I have barely touched my mineralized Heavenly Creatures products from last year. I've matured enough I think to care more about getting products that will actually be used than to just get it for looking at it. LOL.
girlhaha.gif

kissy89

The pics to me doesnt really seem to do justice, I dont really see the color payoff and its paper so it could look totally different on the lips... Guess Im just going to have to order and hope I like it, or see swatches on actual lips or hands...