MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Almost €40
icon_eek.gif
I'll pass. :p
Me too. The grapefruit coloured one looks like THE most perfect colour for spring/summer, but who in the world needs a blush that contains 13 grams? I would never finish it. Make it smaller and cheaper!

xasperadastra

Ooh, Altered Beige looks good. Wait, is it a repormote?

Me too. The grapefruit coloured one looks like THE most perfect colour for spring/summer, but who in the world needs a blush that contains 13 grams? I would never finish it. Make it smaller and cheaper!
..Probably!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D30uVLfGOsQ/Tx7mQnVIacI/AAAAAAAAmuc/F-90fAU_I1g/s1600/c_AlteredBeige2.JPG

kimibos

i want both now. i have been wanting to get beauty marked for a while. i may also get the fat pencils, even tho a pal of mine thinks fat pencils SUCK in general
girlhaha.gif

Erine's thoughts on them, (Waterproof) have me drooling all over them!!

erine1881

Erine, you rock!
thud.gif
Hmmm. But a quad is cheaper than buying an empty quad palette and 4 pans, isn't it? 
hmm.gif
True, unless you already have the colours. Shale looks like a definitely dupe, BM is perm, malt (minus the sparkles) as well. And maybe nanogold :dunno:
i want both now. i have been wanting to get beauty marked for a while. i may also get the fat pencils, even tho a pal of mine thinks fat pencils SUCK in general 
girlhaha.gif
Erine's thoughts on them, (Waterproof) have me drooling all over them!! 
Wait til you see em!!! :drool: