MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Naughtyp

i wonder if the polishes are like the one coat glitters from milani.
Beautezine posted. in the thread that she used three coats and they still were streaky. I kinda still want the purpley one tho! :/ I was good and passed on all the baking beauties ones tho, so I might be able to skip without remorse!

Audrey C

The Canadian price of BMS is $52. I'm thinking about getting this one instead - I'm just sorry I didn't see it before my VIP coupon expired. http://www.smashbox.com/product/6029/25333/Eyes/Eye-Shadow/HEAT-WAVE-EYE-SHADOW-PALETTE-BRUSH/New-Limited-Edition/index.tmpl

kimibos

Beautezine posted. in the thread that she used three coats and they still were streaky. I kinda still want the purpley one tho! :/ I was good and passed on all the baking beauties ones tho, so I might be able to skip without remorse!
ohh so they are shimmers gone wrong. skip them !!! bond girls, minnie couture, neons from cg and brights from orly are coming.......

aradhana

i wonder if you use an opaque base it would do the trick?

singer82

The nail polishes are really poor quality unfortunately... you won't be missing out! Tropical is a little better but more chunky. Even after 3 coats, Scorching Haute was still streaky :S
Wow that's crazy! I'm sad but happy at the same time lol I love your blog by the way! And you're so purty :)

Sylvia60

I love my Strobe Cream. I am a little longer in the tooth than most of you (50), so it is a great way when added to foundation; to give that extra bit of dewiness (as well as keeping the foundation sheer enough). You can always just add it to places that you want to highlight. It's a great product. I love the stuff! Anything that helps reflect light and give a dewy appearance, is my best friend.
eyelove.gif
Ah, that's interesting. I'm going to try some the next time I'm near a MAC counter. There's always something new to learn!

erine1881

Ah, that's interesting. I'm going to try some the next time I'm near a MAC counter. There's always something new to learn!
Make sure you try both the strobe liquid and strobe cream. There's a difference between the two, and people have been using the names interchangeably, and the products are not.