MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

kadytheredpanda

The only things I want even somewhat from this collection are the lipsticks. Too bad that MAC doesn't make good nail polish as far as I've heard because those colors were really cute. I LOVE glitter polish.

JJJewels

Just booked an appointment for the preview on May 14th at my local store. Wasn't sure what I'd be interested in without seeing it all in person. The golden Strobe cream is very intriguing...

miss0annette

Just booked an appointment for the preview on May 14th at my local store. Wasn't sure what I'd be interested in without seeing it all in person. The golden Strobe cream is very intriguing...
How fun! My local mac never offers me a preview. Maybe I should just ask ;)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm still deciding whether to get only the Bare My Soul quad or also Temperature Rising. But I think it's only gonna be BMS. And of course RFL :)
OK!
th_shake2.gif

Both quads are beautiful, so that's a tough decision!

Is it just me or does Altered Beige look different in Karrie's swatch than in the other pics we've seen? It looks more neutral/brown, I thought it was lighter and pinker. Maybe they changed the colour a bit?

nikou

This girl is wearing feel my pulse. It doesn't look very purple :( http://statigr.am/p/444895497935331030_40956734

erine1881

The 227 for base colour, all the way up until the browbone. I adore this brush. Need a BU fast! 
heart.gif
Something like the 239, 213 or Real Techniques Shading Brush for packing on colour. One per shade. A blending brush like the 217, 224 or 286 for blending and/or creasework. Or several, f I'm going all out with colour. The 214, 219 or Laura Mercier Smudge brush for the lower lashline. I sometimes use them to smudge stuff out along the upper lashline too. I like the 219 for precise creasework or deepening the crease colour also. Need a BU of that one lol. Depending on what I'm doing re: liner, the 211, 212 or whatever angled liner brush I have floating around. The 208 if I'm using a powder product on my brows. Random eyelash comb - eyebrow brush combo. I'm currently using a foldable one by Ruby and Millie (are they even still around?) And cotton buds! Lots and lots of cotton buds. A zooful of them, in fact. Innit Medgal
winkiss.gif
You said 3-4, right? o_O.
That sounds about like what i use too! 252 for brow highlight 239 for lid 217 for crease 224 to blend 266 for liner, top and bottom 219 to smudge 208 for brow Spoolie to blend Lash comb 3-4 brushes, right? :haha:

Corally

That's how we do it and I will PM you when I see it :)   I'm still deciding whether to get only the Bare My Soul quad or also Temperature Rising. But I think it's only gonna be BMS. And of course RFL :)
OK! :shake: Both quads are beautiful, so that's a tough decision!     Is it just me or does Altered Beige look different  in Karrie's swatch  than in the other pics we've seen? It looks more neutral/brown, I thought it was lighter and pinker. Maybe they changed the colour a bit? 
It does look different, in previous pics it was really sheer and lighter.

Corally

This girl is wearing feel my pulse. It doesn't look very purple :( http://statigr.am/p/444895497935331030_40956734
It leans way too pink for me in this pic. There aren't many swatches of it so I hope I don't regret getting FMP. Maybe I should skip it..

singer82

FMP does look like Style Curve, which I already have. Really hope Altered Beige isn't that brown. Cause I am starting to want it each swatch that comes out.

nikou

The girl from instagram says its a more purple version of daddy's little girl which sounds good!that's what I wanted to hear :)

miss0annette

I'm just going to except the fact and this is going to be a big haul for me. My list again :) BMS quad TR quad FMP l/s Rich Glance eye pencil Rhythm l/g RFL blush

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

That being said, there was talk of $18 Mac nail polishes for a poor formula. I agree that the price is out of control but I would spend $18 for another Bad Fairy. Come on Mac "repromote, repromote, repromote" (chants)

iagree.gif
I hope MAC repromotes Bad Fairy. I missed out on that one, and I wouldn't mind spending $18 for it. I only own 2 MAC polishes... Formidable and Mean & Green!
girlhaha.gif

josephine90

The 227 for base colour, all the way up until the browbone. I adore this brush. Need a BU fast! 
heart.gif
Something like the 239, 213 or Real Techniques Shading Brush for packing on colour. One per shade. A blending brush like the 217, 224 or 286 for blending and/or creasework. Or several, f I'm going all out with colour. The 214, 219 or Laura Mercier Smudge brush for the lower lashline. I sometimes use them to smudge stuff out along the upper lashline too. I like the 219 for precise creasework or deepening the crease colour also. Need a BU of that one lol. Depending on what I'm doing re: liner, the 211, 212 or whatever angled liner brush I have floating around. The 208 if I'm using a powder product on my brows. Random eyelash comb - eyebrow brush combo. I'm currently using a foldable one by Ruby and Millie (are they even still around?) And cotton buds! Lots and lots of cotton buds. A zooful of them, in fact. Innit Medgal
winkiss.gif
You said 3-4, right? o_O.
That sounds about like what i use too! 252 for brow highlight 239 for lid 217 for crease 224 to blend 266 for liner, top and bottom 219 to smudge 208 for brow Spoolie to blend Lash comb 3-4 brushes, right? :haha:
Haha i definitely need to get some more brushes! Maybe i should get like a mrs bunny set from sigma or sth. All i use now is a shader, blending brush and 266 if i use gel liner! Its sad really! Lately i even convince myself color tattoos or paint pots are sufficient by itself