MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

KrystalAnne

Bare My Soul is still on my list. Call me cheap, I just don't want to pay 4 more dollars for it than a reg. quad. RFL looks perfect in Temptalia's swatch, this definitely needs to be mine. From what I can think of, I don't have a color that looks just like it. I'm so excited for this one!
holysheep.gif
If I had to only get one thing from this collection, I would choose RFL.

I just looked at the swatch of Hot Nights next to Prom Princess and Hot Nights looks like the sister of Prom Princess, but the better looking sister. Based on the swatches, I would rather have Hot Nights than Prom Princess. I love my PP so I can only imagine that Hot Nights will be a dream for me. Of course, it also appears as though I will most def. need to use a light hand with it as I do with PP. It was a maybe, but I just talked myself into getting it.

Trying so hard to restrain here. The eye pencils look great, too and I've been wanting Sundipped. But AAO &Tropical Taboo are going to wreak havoc on me.

LittleMaryJane

Finally some colors I feel some excitement for... Just saw Temptalia's swatches. I really really want Ripe for Love! And Rhythm lipglass isn't looking bad either.

Audrey C

Ok. I need someone to point out a dupe for Ripe For Love. Please. I don't need another coral blush. But it looks gorgeous.

matchachoco

RFL is tempting for sure but I'm a little worried that Ripe for Love is too similar to Tarte Tipsy... Maybe Tipsy is pinker?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Haha i definitely need to get some more brushes! Maybe i should get like a mrs bunny set from sigma or sth. All i use now is a shader, blending brush and 266 if i use gel liner! Its sad really! Lately i even convince myself color tattoos or paint pots are sufficient by itself
I have Make Me Crazy, Mrs. Bunny, and the New Synthetic (Kabuki & Precision) Essential Kits. You can't have too many brushes, right?
girlhaha.gif
I think they're pretty good (especially for the price).

kimibos

Thanks, not sure it worked though, lol.
girlhaha.gif

I'm so excited for RFL.
heart.gif
to avoid drama, i just PM'ed you the worst link ever. no its not Duck nails. but something worst to the 5 senses! maybe you loose your memory and forget about the swatch, or loose your sight and are not able to look at more swatches lol Enjoy!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I really want to skip those pencils, but the swatches are making it nearly impossible.

My list stays the same:

Bare My Soul
Feel My Pulse
Rhythm
Ripe for Love
Hot Nights
Sun Dipped
Golden Elixir

That swatch of Swelter (TR Quad) looks nice though.

marim525

I had no plans or desire to buy the eye pencils but I'm loving Temptalia's swatches. Can't wait to read her reviews.

Yazmin

Those swatches helped shorten my list a lot. I'm on the fence on FMP, but I'm certain about the BMS quad, Life's Luxury and Copper Strip pencils.

kpxgenie

I had no plans or desire to buy the eye pencils but I'm loving Temptalia's swatches. Can't wait to read her reviews.
I had absolutely no desire for the eye pencils either...but omg Christine's swatch of that gold pencil is so lovely! I bet it would be pretty for under eyes & corners... Swatches are a blessing & a curse. Sigh

brittbby

I wanted all the lipsticks but I really feel like altered beige won't even show up on my lips. It looks rather sheer and light. I have pretty pigmented lips and am an NC35... I don't think it's going to work. Oh well, ill be getting double of the dazzle lipsticks. I'm a huge shimmer girl and the grit never bothered me. I used my digi dazzle lipsticks to the freaking nubs hahaha