MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

aradhana

i think i will get both the blushes...
skip the nars ones...
i want the TR quad, but i will probably get the four pencils instead.

Nibeya Muse

so do you think this is close to magenta, i know that i picked up a blush in a collection that was so close to it, i ended yo taking it back as you could not tell the difference on.. Since i wont be able to see it in person until it arrives at my door step i was just wondering if this one i could skip on... Thanks for your help

peachsuns

Lucky! I missed out on Marine Life and Ripe Peach. I wish I had one! I wish MAC would repromote.
So sorry, jennifae! I remember they were really hard to get. Didn't they sell out in a few hours? I still can't believe my luck. MAC should repromote them. I'd say keep an eye out for them.
yes.gif

Miss Dynamite

Awww, you didn't miss the sentence.
th_roll1.gif

Marine LIfe is one of my favorite coral blushes as well. ML has never disappointed me. It's always soooooo pretty!
eyelove.gif

Hello, MACina!
th_hug.gif

So sorry, jennifae! I remember they were really hard to get. Didn't they sell out in a few hours? I still can't believe my luck. MAC should repromote them. I'd say keep an eye out for them.
yes.gif
Even quicker than that...I ordered Marine Life within 5 minutes of it appearing on the site and my order was cancelled.

MACina

iagree.gif
....I soooooooooo agree!!!

wavey.gif
....Hallo Peachsuns!

Awww, you didn't miss the sentence.
th_roll1.gif

Marine LIfe is one of my favorite coral blushes as well. ML has never disappointed me. It's always soooooo pretty!
eyelove.gif

Hello, MACina!
th_hug.gif

yes.gif

Sylvia60

I need a 12-step program for coral/peach blush. ...Ripe For Love does look gorgeous though. I'm looking forward to T's dupe list.
I'll be waiting for T's dupe list, too.
I have the feeling RFL is very similar to Gilda, judging from the swatches,

And judging from the swatches, I'll pass on the pencils and wait for the Rainy Season quad in the AAO collection.
But then there's that strobe liquid...

ForeverJenn

Feel my pulse lipstick is lovely but it already reminds me of something that I own. Definitely not DLG ... It's kind of giving off this "I'm related to seductive intent mattene lipstick" vibe. I looked at side by side pics of them Based off of T's swatches and seductive intent looks slightly more purple, and FMP looks a bit more sheer. Have to wait for her reviews to see, hopefully they're similar so I could save some dinero ;)

LavenderPearl

- 167SE - Bare My Soul quad - Copper Strip PowerChrome Eye Pencil - Feel My Pulse l/s - Hot Nights blush - Life's Luxury PowerChrome Eye Pencil (Have to see how this compares to Cocoa CS) - Polished Jet PowerChrome Eye Pencil - Rhythm Lipglass - Rich Glance PowerChrome Eye Pencil - Ripe For Love blush - Temperature Rising quad - Temperature Rising M/U bag (when it hits the CCO) - Underdressed Lipglass ...Nine items. That's not too bad, right? Right?! :p
And my list grows even smaller: - 167SE - Bare My Soul - Copper Strip - Hot Nights - Life's Luxury - Polished Jet - Ripe For Love I could honestly go down to Bare My Soul and Ripe For Love, but I'm giving myself "some" lee-way.

MACina

I haven' t made a final decision yet but it is getting shorter and shorter
th_dunno.gif

And what is your list?
mac_wishlist.gif

Oh my!
thud.gif

For me, the hardest collection ever to haul was Marilyn Monroe. I don't know if I would ever want to go through that again.
th_crazy.gif

What's on your list, MACina?
friends.gif

Serenityy

Temptalia's review and swatches for the Bare My Soul Quad is up now.
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-bare-my-soul-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches
This quad looks promising.
heart.gif

BuickMackane

I don't care at all for BMS on T's swatches (it looked lovely on Beautezine though). I need more swatches to decide
th_confused_new.gif

I'm curious how similar Friendly is to the brown metallic shadow in Nudes & Metallics.

Latest posts