MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Kaidan

I was going to skip the entire collection, but Temptalia's swatch of Ripe for Love is too good to pass. D: Hot Nights looks intense, but I'll pass on that. I wonder what Altered Beige's dupes could be because it looks good too.

MACina

nanaparty.gif
.....I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED FMS!!!!

Golden Elixir
That swatch of Swelter (TR Quad) looks nice though.

Audrey C

They actually look really close in Christine's swatches. http://www.temptalia.com/mac-to-the-beach-collection-marine-life-high-light-powder-review-photos-swatches
I need a 12-step program for coral/peach blush. I keep being drawn to them and I was very proud of myself for not buying Blazing Haute. I have Melba and Modern Mandarin as well. Also Peachykeen, Fresh Honey, Marine Life (new love), My Paradise, Stereo Rose, Vera Flower Fantasy, NARS Liberté, Torrid and Orgasm and finally EL Peach Nuance. I MUST have a dupe, or be able to match the shade by blending some of the shades in my stash. I have some lighter shades as well (Immortal Flower, Launch Away, Flatter Me). I must be strong and Frankenblush my own.
SOS.gif

Ripe For Love does look gorgeous though. I'm looking forward to T's dupe list.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I really like Swelter too....but should I get the Quad for just 1 eyeshadow???

I already have Beauty Marked and Performance Art (I think that it is a re-repromote....???).
I don't have Beauty Marked or Performance Art, so maybe I should get TR... hmmm... IDK...

peachsuns

They actually look really close in Christine's swatches. http://www.temptalia.com/mac-to-the-beach-collection-marine-life-high-light-powder-review-photos-swatches
Thanks for the link, ladyarwen!
I LOVE Marine Life. It's my HG blush. I have more than one.
Ripe for Love looks stunning, but I'm not sure if I need it.
hmm.gif

I also have Ripe Peach.
This is a link to Christine's Ripe Peach swatch if someone wants too see it:
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-spring-colour-forecast-blush-ombres-reviews-photos-swatches

JenniBee73

Okay, I think I've got my final list. Temptalia's swatches helped but I think her reviews may decide whether or not there's another round of cuts. • caliente • feel my pulse • bare my soul • rhythm • rich glance • ripe for love All I want for Mother's day is MAC gift cards so there isn't a hole in my wallet the size of a crater. :/

brittbby

So this is my list so far -_- this is not good ya'll lol!! -MAC temperature rising quad -MAC bare my soul. Quad -Mac caliente lipstick -Mac sheer seduction lipstick -Mac feel my Pulse lipstick -MAC Golden Elixir strobe cream -Mac rhythm lipgloss -Mac soft serenade lipgloss -Mac undressed lipgloss -Mac hot nights blush -Mac ripe for love blush -Mac nude on board -tropical nail laquer Liquid passion looks amazing but I just don't know... Waaaaa

Rinstar

Definitely getting BMS quad, both PLW bronzers, and both blushes. I am so overwhelmed with lip products and none of these are calling me, so that's good actually.

naturalbeauty51

I'm really glad to see Ripe for Love blush is as dark and pigmented as it it. Definitely should show up on my NC 45 skin. I'm soooo close to skipping on feel my pulse, but the addict in me has to have it!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie