MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

mezzamy

thought it was time for a tendertones thread as there are new shades coming out in may!

i received 2 new shades today - Hot 'n' Saucy and Tread Gently. ive posted lots (and lots) of pictures in the swatch thread, which can be found here: http://specktra.net/f217/mac-tendert...4/#post1017326

tendertone-both.jpg

glam8babe

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

i dont really like the look of these colours.. although the red would be nice for a subtle red lip without being too vibrant

foxyqt

i never got to try these when they first came out.. i'd def check them out this time!

gigglegirl

Hmmm thanks for the extensive swatches!! I have Pucker I use, a Tender Baby BNIB (waiting til I finish Pucker--if that'll ever happen!). But now I want another.....AHHHH!
smiles.gif
These tough decisions us addicts have to make.

CantAffordMAC

I don't like the look of those two. I've never tried any tendertones at all, but I doubt I'd pick one of these...

EDIT: Okay i looked at the swatches. They aren't bad. I would still probably go for tender baby or pucker first though.

mezzamy

these are the only new shades i could get my hands on. im sure there are other, nicer shades, but i figured itd be worth checking out the two that were available

Divinity

I was so bummed when I tried these the first time around as they completely dried out my lips
ssad.gif

Susanne

I am a big fan of Tendertones. They are gorgeous for every day and taste yammy. Must have them this year again!
yes.gif

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
Looks like ketchup & mustard.

ssad.gif

LOL

I got all the colors from the first collection except one but I'm not using them, i almost forgot them coz im always useing glosses and i kept the tendertones in a bag which i never looked at hehe, i think i must start useing them

melliquor

I really like the tendertones. I bought loads of them last year. I doubt I will get anymore new ones. They last ages and I haven't even opened a few them.

girlstar

Oh I am so glad these are coming out again, I loved the tendertones the first time around! I think I might have to go for Pucker though.

Lip_gloss_whore

They all look exactly the same when you put them on......
thmbdn.gif
I guess I will have to see them myself when they come out.....

Latest posts