MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

BlueRose

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Everytime I use them I want to take a bite. They smell delicious!

this is the most thing i like about them,yummy smell

musicislove05

im a new mac addict, so i missed out on these the first time, but i will be sure to pick up a couple when these come out

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Does anyone know what colors will be coming out with the new release?? I missed Hush, Hush the first time around & I would love to get that one!!!
winks.gif
*~*

righteothen

They smell like strawberry-kiwi to me, or something similar like that. The taste... not unpleasant, but I can't place it offhand. Fruity, I would say.

I really like the texture of these. They remind me of lipgloss pots from my childhood, but better. I'm definitely going to check out the new colors.

SquirrelQueen

icon_bump.gif

Does anyone know yet which colors will be new and which might be re-released? Missed out on Pucker the first time and would like to get it again.

Thanks!

starr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelQueen
icon_bump.gif

Does anyone know yet which colors will be new and which might be re-released? Missed out on Pucker the first time and would like to get it again.

Thanks!

based from the initial color stories, i have a feeling that some of the more sellable tendertones [such as pucker] are going to be rereleased from last year. too bad they won't re release softnote, i would've loved to get that one!

Susanne

I love tendertones and I am happy they come back this year! But together with the three part collection... I see my money running away!!

glam8babe

im glad these are coming back too!!
greengrin.gif
i wear my tender baby everyday and sometimes i feel its better than vaseline.
I hope there's another pinky colour like tender baby, i dont think i could wear the yellow or red

AudreyNicole

I am glad to see these again. I bought nearly all of them last year, and swapped away all but my 2 favorites - Tender Baby and Take a Hint. I had so many of them, and was afraid they would go bad before I got to use them all. Now that a year has gone by, and I have made some serious dents in the ones I have, I am ready for more
smiles.gif
I love wearing these alone or under my lipstick, especially for the SPF factor.

xbrookecorex

Maybe this should make me regret buying 6 last year, but it really doesn't. Time to stock up on Take a Hint since I already went through one of mine!

Only warning I guess is that these have sunscreen in them, so ya know, if you buy a million they might go bad in a drawer over time. We'll see?

starr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love tendertones and I am happy they come back this year! But together with the three part collection... I see my money running away!!

oh me too! i loved the tendertone collection from last year. I wasn't sure that they'll release tendertones again so i wasn't using much of my pucker balm. Quite happy they'll release it again
yahoo.gif

Too bad about our spending though
th_dunno.gif
I'm getting broke trying to restrain myself from buying more

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani78
Does anyone know if they will become permanent, like the slimshines?

i answered this in an early post, when i listed the colors that would be coming out. they are LE.

xbrookecorex

YOU NEED (AT LEAST) ONE!! They're NOTHING like TLC's, the flavor is out of this world and the smooth wet texture is awesomeeeeeeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
is it safe to pass on these? i already have a TLC, do i really need a tendertone?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
is it safe to pass on these? i already have a TLC, do i really need a tendertone?

i like tendertones better than TLC. they have a silkier texture, sheerer color, and a different taste/smell (strawberry/kiwi). they also have more/different color options. don't pass these babies up
nonono.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I am sooooo stocking up on these!!! Hush, Hush & Pucker are the repromotes that I *know* I want...I still have to see the others to decide if I want those too...I can't wait!!!!!*~*

Latest posts