MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

Susanne

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

I could read the color descriptions of the new tendertones yesterday at my counter, but unfortunately I don't remember them good enough to let you know.
th_dunno.gif
I just remember that Tread Gently is the yellow one.

I still have Sush! and Take A Hint from last year, so I want Pucker and Sweet & Nice this time. Sweet & Nice is a red-pinkish one.

Shimmer

I love TTs. My husband and brother both try to steal them, they love them. Only Pucker though.

elegant-one

I love these too. I really want the color she is wearing in the promo pic. with the sucker. Will anyone know exactly which shade that is???

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
YOU NEED (AT LEAST) ONE!! They're NOTHING like TLC's, the flavor is out of this world and the smooth wet texture is awesomeeeeeeee!

Except if the flavor makes you nauseous like it does to me.
ssad.gif
I will probably try again tho....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I love these too. I really want the color she is wearing in the promo pic. with the sucker. Will anyone know exactly which shade that is???

It could be

Take a Hint - Sheer intense mid-tone pink

I bought it last year and this could be the pink from the promo pic. If she just wears a tendertone?

Jacq-i

I am so excited about these! I'm on my last backup of Tender Baby.
ssad.gif
I really love layering my lips, so I put on tendertone, then lipstick, then lipglass, then "seal in everything" with another coat of tendertone. Sounds like a ton of stuff, but it's not thick at all, yet my lips stay nice for hours.
smiles.gif

I'm thinking that this year I'll get one of everything, then get back-ups of my favorites.

QueenEmB

Sorry for my ignorance girls (i have only just started to follow the Mac collectons) but what exactly are tendertones? are they tinted lip conditioners?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmB
Sorry for my ignorance girls (i have only just started to follow the Mac collectons) but what exactly are tendertones? are they tinted lip conditioners?

they are a lip balm and you can build up the colour... i usually wear it when im applying my makeup to make my lips soft ready for when i apply lipstick (i light layer) and sometimes i wear it as just a glossy lip colour as you can build it up to look really pigmented
smiles.gif
they are lovely!! and smell so yummy
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

GlossyAbby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*I am sooooo stocking up on these!!! Hush, Hush & Pucker are the repromotes that I *know* I want...I still have to see the others to decide if I want those too...I can't wait!!!!!*~*

I just got a Hush at my CCO the otehr weekend. I love it!

Shadowy Lady

I'm still debating on getting these. For ppl who apply them under lipstick, does it change the color of your lipstick or not?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm still debating on getting these. For ppl who apply them under lipstick, does it change the color of your lipstick or not?

depends how much you put on... if you apply it right before you apply your lipstick.. the lipstick will go on very sheer
but what i tend to do is.. apply it when im applying foundation, that way it gives plenty of time to sink in then once im ready to apply lipstick, my lips are really soft and lipstick glides on easier

QueenEmB

they sound right up my street - can't wait for them to arrive in the UK!

CantAffordMAC

i cant wait for these. I've never had one. The way you guys describe them is making my mouth water lol. I LOVE lipglosses that come in a jar that u have to dip ur finger into...dont ask why lol

BeautyPsycho

^LOL thats weird.. I really hate that! I wouldn't touch it excpt if my hands are clean, clean... and if I have longer nails- hell no.. But these do sound (and look) lovely, so I must get one.. I can apply it with a q-tip lol
greengrin.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
^LOL thats weird.. I really hate that! I wouldn't touch it excpt if my hands are clean, clean... and if I have longer nails- hell no.. But these do sound (and look) lovely, so I must get one.. I can apply it with a q-tip lol
greengrin.gif

LoL or maybe a lip brush.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
greengrin.gif

i know what you mean. it feels goopy and gross to stick my finger in there and i have to wash my hands afterwards. plus, when i toss it in my bag, the part between the lid and the jar gets dirty really quickly
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one

pucker!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
pucker!

Pucker is on my wishlist!!

erine1881

here ya go macwhore.

e-z baby-sheer milky pink
sweet & nice-sheer red grape w/ red pearlized pigments