MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

elegant-one

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
pucker!

Really - I thought it was a newer pink one. But, after reading your color descriptions, there isn't a medium pink...hmmm I swore I saw another pink in a photo.
kisses.gif
Well then, Pucker it is

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I want ez-baby!
smiles.gif

Me too - I was wondering if it was going to have much color payoff

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Me too - I was wondering if it was going to have much color payoff

If these are anything like last years release, there won't be much color payoff. The shades this year seem to be a little more bold though. Of the ones I got last year, Pucker had the most color payoff. I have Take a Hint though, and love it. The colors are sheer, but they feel great and smell/taste great.
drools.gif
I like wearing them under my lipsticks too, to keep my lips a little hydrated.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

I had to go look to see what I got last year...geesh isn't that pathetic
smiles.gif

Yes, I got take a hint too - that one was my fave & warm smile

I thought maybe they would beef up the color a tad since everyone complained that there was such little color payoff before.

I'll have to get pucker, ez baby, sweet tooth (hope that one is pretty) & hot n saucy (i love that name)

CantAffordMAC

I WANT THEM ALL DAMN IT!

I'm going to just get my checks direct deposited into MAC's account. LoL
lol.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
i know what you mean. it feels goopy and gross to stick my finger in there and i have to wash my hands afterwards. plus, when i toss it in my bag, the part between the lid and the jar gets dirty really quickly
ssad.gif

Ya know, I just go ahead and wipe my fingers on the back of my hands and rub the excess in. They end up a bit sparkly, but they're soft!!

christineeee_

i know i said i didn't really want these but i've been thinking and i want e-z baby, honey bare, and maybe pucker

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Anyone knows how the orange one is called?

sweet tooth

elegant-one

The orange one - Sweet Tooth - I hope its close to the Toons balm Cleo's Coral Kiss (the fish one) When i first saw that color i thought no way am i wearing THAT color orange - it is so beautiful on & is still one of my fave balms.

The toons balms had more color payoff though.

Enjoyed the blog article on the Tendertones - thanks!

elegant-one

Oh, & speaking of lip balms - the (I think it was Sweetie Cakes) Petit-Gloss medium pink that had the lighter pink star design on top - the medium pink in that I would LOVE to have in a lipstick! Of all the pink lippies, none are quite like that color. Kinda the perfect pink imo

Susanne

Stupid question:

Which boxes will the Tendertones have this year? Last year they had the white-cream boxes like the Moonbathe collection.

Sophia84

Awww I want these 2:

sweet tooth-sheer coral w/ white pearlized pigments
honey bare-sheer peach w/white pearlized pigments

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Stupid question:

Which boxes will the Tendertones have this year? Last year they had the white-cream boxes like the Moonbathe collection.

they should still be in the cream boxes, since they are a skincare item. its the same color that the current skincare products are packaged in.

AlliSwan

Okay, I have begun to eat my words about not liking these when they were first released...I bought Tender Baby off an LJ sale and after using it the last couple days, my lips still feel good, not like they're drying out. I always loved the texture, and that "milky pink" one they're releasing sounds SO me....