MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

erine1881

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
that kinda sucks that they last forever lol...i planned on getting a few different shades but i dunno if i should now

oh no it doesn't. its actually a good thing. you can stock up on different colors and rotate them. that way you have the same colors for a long time. and by the time you run out, hopefully they will have been made permanent. i love these. i've stopped using my TLC since these have come out. i've gone thru a hush, hush, and a take a hint. luckily i have 4 more hush, hushes and one more take a hint. i'm gonna stock up on more of these two colors and some of the new ones.

AudreyNicole

I am wearing my Tender Baby Tendertone today! I had forgotten how much I love these! When they first came out, I was obsessed, and bought nearly all of them, but ended up selling some of them because I was afraid they would go bad before I got to use them all. I kept Tender Baby and Take a Hint, my 2 favs. I love how they give a hint of color (though tender baby is fairly pigmented on me) and LOTS of shine. The smell is fabulous too. I am definately getting 1-2 more when they come out again, and hopefully by the time they are gone, they will be permanent!
cheerleader.gif

purrtykitty

I wear mine all the time (I had forgotten how great they were)! I even wear them to bed and when I wake up my lips are nice and smooth. I'm totally stocking up when these come out!

elegant-one

I was wondering if EZ Baby will have any color payoff? I would love to see the nice soft baby pink color actually show up a little. It looks so pretty in the pot.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I was wondering if EZ Baby will have any color payoff? I would love to see the nice soft baby pink color actually show up a little. It looks so pretty in the pot.

I am hoping so. That is the one I want most. All of the ones that I tried had some color payoff, so I imagine these will too. And against my pale skin, it doesn't take much to add some color.
lol.gif

Buttercup

I'm excited for EZ Baby too. It looks like a perfect colour for me, plus I love tendertones.

Eeeeeee.

CantAffordMAC

I know for sure I'm getting Tender Baby

but then I don't know if I should get Deep Sigh, warm smile, hush hush or pucker. i guess ill have to wait for swatchessss
ssad.gif

edit: looks like I was mistaken and warm smile and tender baby aren't coming out with this collection, they were the old ones. I looked on ebay lol...oh well

MAC_Whore

Here are some additional product images
winks.gif

Deep Sigh
DeepSigh.jpg

Sweet N Nice
SweetNice.jpg

Pucker
Pucker.jpg

Hot N Saucy
HotNSaucy.jpg

Sweet Tooth
SweetTooth.jpg

Take a Hint
TakeaHint.jpg

Honey Bare
HoneyBare-.jpg

Hush Hush
HushHush.jpg

EZ Baby
EZBaby.jpg

Meryl

Mt store had them and I tried many but didn't buy... there was no colour payoff on the lighter ones and the slightly deeper ones, like Sweet Tooth were just too sheer for what I want. They don't compare to my Strobe Blossom and Strobe Kiss, which I love!

They do smell nice though!

AudreyNicole

I just saw a picture of Tread Gently on another MAC forum, and I NEEEEED it!
drools.gif
Tread Gently and EZ baby for me!
smiles.gif
I wish these were being released this week too. I hate driving back and forth to the counter 40 minutes each way, once a week! The gas is killing me!

gigglegirl

the deeper purple looking one intrigues me...but at 20 (my bad, 17.50, I musta inflated the price in my mind) a pop i'm not sure i can justify another one considering i have a bnib from last year. damn me buying backups! WHY!!!???

tong.gif
oh well, i guess the colour payoff is minimal so i should just use what i have....right? lol enablers out there?

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
the deeper purple looking one intrigues me...but at 20 a pop i'm not sure i can justify another one considering i have a bnib from last year. damn me buying backups! WHY!!!???

tong.gif
oh well, i guess the colour payoff is minimal so i should just use what i have....right? lol enablers out there?

*mob voice* Ahem. You could always....you know. Get rid of it. No one has to know. Make him sleep with the fishies
sneaky.gif

You know...get rid of it.

hahahaha I'm bein silly. plus i'm trying not to be too obvious since I dont want to break the forum rules
winks.gif

trojanchick99

I went to my Freestanding today and they had these out. If I hadn't already spent over $100 on NeoSciFi and VE I totally would have picked up one because they smell sooo good. I was trying self control. We'll see how long that lasts.

Meryl

I have a lot of self control at the moment. If I hadn't already bought some really nice lip products over the past few months... 3N, Pleasureseeker, Lollipop Loving, Utter Pervette, Ahoy There lipsticks and Naked Space, Bare Necessity, Baby Sparks, Bonus Beat, Sock Hop, Sugar Trance glosses and Voile Slimshine... and especially my Strobe Blossom and Strobe Kiss... I might have bought at least one Tendertone. And I tried every Tendertone in the store!

I really don't think they are necessary. For me at least. I have so many nicer things I haven't even used yet.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
I have a lot of self control at the moment. If I hadn't already bought some really nice lip products over the past few months... 3N, Pleasureseeker, Lollipop Loving, Utter Pervette, Ahoy There lipsticks and Naked Space, Bare Necessity, Baby Sparks, Bonus Beat, Sock Hop, Sugar Trance glosses and Voile Slimshine... and especially my Strobe Blossom and Strobe Kiss... I might have bought at least one Tendertone. And I tried every Tendertone in the store!

I really don't think they are necessary. For me at least. I have so many nicer things I haven't even used yet.

Yeah...the only reason I justify these is because they're glossy balms with SPF, so I wear them all summer long, especially when I'm outdoors.