MAC - Tendertones 08 Discussion

GlamYOURUs

Re: MAC Tendertones 2008

Okay I am probably gonna sound dumb for asking this but I don't own a tendertone nor have I seen one. What is it like? Is it like the tinted lip conditioners? Or is it more like a gloss? Or both? I am interested because they look so guey and glossy. lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Okay I am probably gonna sound dumb for asking this but I don't own a tendertone nor have I seen one. What is it like? Is it like the tinted lip conditioners? Or is it more like a gloss? Or both? I am interested because they look so guey and glossy. lol

This was posted by MAC_Whore earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Different jar. It's glass.
TLCs are more hydrating, imo.
TLCs are more pigmented.
Tendertones give more shine, imo.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineDesiree
stupid question.. do you just use your finger for these or a brush?

I use my finger
winks.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineDesiree
stupid question.. do you just use your finger for these or a brush?

you can use either really
i tend to use a small lip brush when i have abit of time to spare but if im outside i find it easier to just dip my finger in and apply
greengrin.gif

BadBadGirl

Man, I forgot all about these because of Dazzleglass. I'm going to buy 2 or 3 next week.

rocking chick

I already finished my 1st pot of Pucker tendertone,I like the superb moisturizing effect and the fragrance. I had tried Kiehl No.1 lipbalm,Burtsbee,Carmex,etc... but this is the only lipbalm that can hydrates my dry-chapped lips.

I am still considering if I should get it this year,tempted but I still have 3-4 lipbalms left.

thelove4tequila

Definantly something I can skip. FINALLY! LoL. I'm still lovin' my Soft Note Tendertone from last year but that will last me for some time.

Short story,

Everytime I hear/read about Tendertones it reminds me of this French women putting Shush! on her lips right after I placed my nasty fingers on it a couples times to test it out! Hahaha I love France, but gross!!!!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Definantly something I can skip. FINALLY! LoL. I'm still lovin' my Soft Note Tendertone from last year but that will last me for some time.

Short story,

Everytime I hear/read about Tendertones it reminds me of this French women putting Shush! on her lips right after I placed my nasty fingers on it a couples times to test it out! Hahaha I love France, but gross!!!!!

th_roll1.gif
sick.gif
hahahaha...gross

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
EZ Baby looks perfect! That will definately be mine!
choochoo.gif

Yeah, that one is pretty. I had hoped there would be a few more...probably soon.

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hey...looks like some of the new Tendertones are up on e-Bay!

Is there a link? I couldn't find them on ebay.

TDoll

I have the Hush, Hush tendertone. They last forever...I've had mine for almost I want to say a year and a half??? (I think). They smell like watermelons!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
I have the Hush, Hush tendertone. They last forever...I've had mine for almost I want to say a year and a half??? (I think). They smell like watermelons!

The tendertones originally came out last summer...but you're right they do last. It takes real effort to move through them!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
The tendertones originally came out last summer...but you're right they do last. It takes real effort to move through them!

OOh ok, yeah I was wondering...I couldn't remember when I got them! I got a few other colors too when they came out then. I used them like non stop and actually went through those, but I'm falling in love with the Hush Hush again!

CantAffordMAC

that kinda sucks that they last forever lol...i planned on getting a few different shades but i dunno if i should now