MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

Vandekamp

I noticed Matte Royal is out of stock, I really didn't think that would be the first one! Totally thought it would be Whirl or Men Love Mystery
I thought Men Love Mystery would go too. I guess it goes to show that when Mac wants to stock a shade they can and when they don't want to fully stock a shade they do not.

DMcG9

Hmm interesting. I must be weird because i never thought LTGTR smelled like popcorn, to me it smells like cookie dough or something
No, you're right, LTGTR smells like cookie dough. To me the popcorn scrub smells sweet in a similar way and the sweetness tastes a *bit* like cookie dough but there is a salty tweak to it. When I went to Lush I asked for whatever lip scrub smelled closest to LTGTR and they recommended Popcorn. Sorry about the confusion! I forgot to include that important detail...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Sweetyellow

Of course i am! I was gonna wait to swatch and b2m for them next week, but i dunno if i can wait, so i may just order some definites online (along with some soon to be DCd shadows
cry.gif
) and then go and b2m for the unsure abouts next week. Decisions decisions!
001_unsure.gif
What shadows are getting discontinued? Perhaps, I need to stock pile on these.

thefbomb

No, you're right, LTGTR smells like cookie dough. To me the popcorn scrub smells sweet in a similar way and the sweetness tastes a *bit* like cookie dough but there is a salty tweak to it. When I went to Lush I asked for whatever lip scrub smelled closest to LTGTR and they recommended Popcorn. Sorry about the confusion! I forgot to include that important detail... :blush:
Hmm well considering how much I like LTGTR I may need to scoop up Popcorn when I'm finished Bubblegum!

Howards End

Lol I've been checking this thread waiting for montREALady to get those lipsticks :) Leave work early, rush hour subways are a be-yotch!

B

Buffy89

Just got Whirl and MLM!! Love both!!!!

Some swatches!!

Thank you! Now I want all the lippies from the Whirl comparison pic, lol. Such a pity Boca was so hard to catch here. In your swatch, Whirl looks quite the way I want it to look, so yay!

Vineetha

Thank you! Now I want all the lippies from the Whirl comparison pic, lol. Such a pity Boca was so hard to catch here. In your swatch, Whirl looks quite the way I want it to look, so yay!
No!! Lol!! Nudes like that are my kryptonite!! Yes whirl is really nice paired with the lip pencil!!

Vineetha

:roflmao: Yes they sure are! I left work early yesterday only for it to nearly be in vain because of all the train delays. Effers!  I think I need Whirl then. Sounds great and the swatches on woc have been nice so far. I will! Ooooh, nice! Thanks! You don't have RRB? MLM is definitely a dupe of UTA. Wow. I don't have that one... Nice to see that Whirl isn't close to Boca. Thanks girly!!
Sorry I don't have ririboy to compare!!! Though they look close swatched, due to the difference in finish UTA and MLM do appear slightly differ on me!! I prefer MLM to UTA for the finish and depth!! ;)

msvluvsmac

:roflmao: Yes they sure are! I left work early yesterday only for it to nearly be in vain because of all the train delays. Effers!  I think I need Whirl then. Sounds great and the swatches on woc have been nice so far. I will! Ooooh, nice! Thanks! You don't have RRB? MLM is definitely a dupe of UTA. Wow. I don't have that one... Nice to see that Whirl isn't close to Boca. Thanks girly!!
You definitely NEED Whirl.

msvluvsmac

Sorry I don't have ririboy to compare!!! Though they look close swatched, due to the difference in finish UTA and MLM do appear slightly differ on me!! I prefer MLM to UTA for the finish and depth!! ;)
Thanks! I was wondering if the matte finish made a difference. UTA is one of my favorites that I use a lot. I'll B2M MLM.