MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

thefbomb

I wish these were in store now, I neeeeed them
cry.gif

girlhaha.gif

Jest and Smut

Just got Whirl and MLM!! Love both!!!! Some swatches!! [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Thank you so much! I have Heroine so I'm going to pass MLM....for now. Oh Whirl, whirl, whirl. I have never been so on the fence before. Sometimes it looks like the lippie I've been waiting for, other times its that orangey mud color I abhor. My skin tone is weird, I'm relatively light but with strong pinky red undertones, yet I tan so easily with minimal exposure -I'm Scottish, Russian and Greek - features are very Mediterranean but my coloring is more Nordic. I'm just going to have to cool my jets another few days it seems Thanks for the swatches!

gina12345

I wish these were in store now, I neeeeed them
cry.gif

girlhaha.gif
You & me both!!! I HATE waiting! I should have ordered all the ones I wanted instead of just the ones I was sure of. At least everything I want is is stock. Its black box day for me, waiting in Whirl & D is for Danger. I wish I had ordered Persistence and Run way hit & please me but nudes I gotta see in person. HURRY UP THURSDAY!!
mac_boxday.gif

msvluvsmac

I don't think I own one Nars product.

Oh does she? Good to know.
I have a few but I'm not as impressed with NARS as I thought I would be. I have Exhibit A (dupe for UD Bang) and Taj Mahal (dupe for Becca Blushed Copper) and a few other products but I don't reach for them as much since my stash has grown.
sigh.gif

I subscribed to her because she seems to be one of the first bloggers to come out with videos when MAC releases new collections.

thefbomb

You & me both!!! I HATE waiting! I should have ordered all the ones I wanted instead of just the ones I was sure of. At least everything I want is is stock. Its black box day for me, waiting in Whirl & D is for Danger. I wish I had ordered Persistence and Run way hit & please me but nudes I gotta see in person. HURRY UP THURSDAY!!
mac_boxday.gif
I didnt order a damn thing and I feel like I should have, haha. Black Box day, you must be excited!

allthingsglam

I'm so excited to receive to my
mac_boxday.gif
 today. It looks like D for Danger and Men Love Mystery are a tad bit more intense/pigmented. Thanks for sharing.
yayyyyy I have a feeling u are going to loveeeee both I have av it's not love like I wanted it to be its my least fave maybe I will love it later I wanted straight up brown its wine on me It reminds me of something I have already have I'm thinking lk but I loveeeeeee lk so much more

elegant-one

crybaby.gif
Whirl doesn't look good on me like it does the rest of you. Mine turns a slight warm cinnamon brown shade. So disappointed. I really thought that my dark mauve purpley lips would make it more pink but sadly no. It looks bad muddy. sad

I LOVE LOVE MLM!

montREALady

crybaby.gif
Whirl doesn't look good on me like it does the rest of you. Mine turns a slight warm cinnamon brown shade. So disappointed. I really thought that my dark mauve purpley lips would make it more pink but sadly no. It looks bad muddy. sad

I LOVE LOVE MLM!
Swatches!

msvluvsmac

crybaby.gif

I LOVE LOVE MLM!
Sorry to hear that Elegant-one but glad to hear you like MLM.
th_hug.gif

Vineetha

:crybaby: Whirl doesn't look good on me like it does the rest of you. Mine turns a slight warm cinnamon brown shade. So disappointed. I really thought that my dark mauve purpley lips would make it more pink but sadly no. It looks bad muddy. sad I LOVE LOVE MLM!
Re: whirl .... Oh no!!! I like it paired with the liner than alone!! Maybe that will work??!! Yeah on its in its a nice shade ( probably bec I like such shades for office). I like it but nothing special tbh!! But MLM is :love: