MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

Mayanas

Late to the party but I finally got (some of) my stuff. Still waiting for MR though :/
71079ffc_image.jpeg
Antique Velvet
25623196_image.jpeg
Men Love Mystery
So I'm wearing Whirl again today but I wanted to see how it looked pinked up so I added Anastasia liquid lipstick in Bambi (crazy bright pink- I always use it to pink up other colors bc it really makes a strong pink base that can't be easily drowned out like some other pinks can) underneath and I really like this shade! This is actually how I picture Whirl in my head lol I like it regular but I feel like regular is more fall toned and for summer I'll probably wear it lighter like this For all the ladies not happy with the brown, definitely try it w some type of pink base!
b095be6e_image.jpeg
Beautiful ladies.

Vandekamp

hi vandekamp It makes me look like I'm 80 it ages me something awful i loveeee a dark lip but this one is just all wrong on me I barely dislike a Lippie Because I feel like most I can make work but av and cdn no no for me I think I'm done maybe pick up mr later Looks stunning on everybody else
You confirmed my worst fears about AV. That is why I skipped it.
From the swatches Ive seen so far-no. Heaux leans pink on me, and DfD doesnt seem to do the same based on the swatches. Ill find out tomorrow for myself!
My fingers are crossed for, you.

Vandekamp

Now... I will say Whirl lip liner and lipstick are different colors but they r not far off... The l/l is definitely a dirty rose color while the l/s is a pink-tinged brown nude but u know wut, they look beautiful together... A super pretty nude look for everyday on every skintone... Whirl lipglass anyone??? I'd be innn
I did not know ther was a Whirl lipglass. I will have to check it out this weekend.

Vandekamp

Now... I will say Whirl lip liner and lipstick are different colors but they r not far off... The l/l is definitely a dirty rose color while the l/s is a pink-tinged brown nude but u know wut, they look beautiful together... A super pretty nude look for everyday on every skintone... Whirl lipglass anyone??? I'd be innn
I read your post wrong sorry. You were suggesting that Mac should develop a Whirl lipglass. Lol.

AdelieDragon

I was wondering how the liner and lipstick would pair. I'm wearing the lipstick alone again today and in natural daylight, where I can see it clearly, there is a slight rose tone about it. It's one of those colors, personally, that can pull one of two ways on any given day. The way it looks today I like a lot. How it was the other day - just eh.

Jest and Smut

Finally some Tropic Tonic swatches! Right now I think it's a skip, like MLM it's very pretty but I just have too many similar shades to justify it currently. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Filovegram.com%2Ftags%2FTrendmood1&ei=Y3BwVe2yA8ivggSj9YOIDQ&psig=AFQjCNHvvHlJVt1vwVBnv7kbePXZrBprGQ&ust=1433518521714694&rct=j

montREALady

I love MLM!!! It's more violet and muted than RRB making it a bit more wearable on its own for me!!! RRB often calls for a liner or gloss to tone down its lavender-pink brightness, for me anyways
Love it, wearing it today with Heroine liner. Maybe I'll take a pic after, though I'm not sure you can see the liner, lmao!

pinkcrush

I was wondering how the liner and lipstick would pair. I'm wearing the lipstick alone again today and in natural daylight, where I can see it clearly, there is a slight rose tone about it. It's one of those colors, personally, that can pull one of two ways on any given day. The way it looks today I like a lot. How it was the other day - just eh.
I only used the lip liner to neaten the edges near the cupids bow since I really have no top lip lol

Marsha Pomells

Love it, wearing it today with Heroine liner. Maybe I'll take a pic after, though I'm not sure you can see the liner, lmao!
I somehow can imagine it. I still haven't got my hands on that freaking Heroine liner... Tomorrow, Marsha... You must go to that counter on your lunch break and ask for for Heroine and Fruit Cocktail