MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

montREALady

Does anything look bad on you????? Beautiful
Yes, Sushi Kiss ca-ca! (oops, can you tell I have a 2yr old?) I never think to put up pics when things look bad, who wants to see that?
rofl.gif

Thank you!
friends.gif

jravae

11271280_466716383491846_725119449_n.jpg

Found this pic on this blogger's site: http://beautywithemilyfox.blogspot.com/

Definitely gonna pass up TT since I have VV already.

montREALady

Swatches on NW45
Outside, not sunny Whirl and Kinda Sexy do not look that close to each other. Both gorg btw. Please Me too! I'm not pressed for MR. Maybe closer to Fall. D4D is still leaning more red to me than Heaux (I didn't bring mine to compare). It actually reminds me of maybe one of my L'Oreal Red's...maybe Freida, not sure. Edit: I should add that Steady Going was chalk-city going on my hand. May take some manipulation for some. Below not labeled and inside Macy's lighting:

Athomasgsu

I got my MLM and D for danger, but my whirl and RH got sorted incorrectly at the post office. They won't get here until Monday.:eek:

DILLIGAF

I got Stone and D for Danger this morning. I was the only one there early. I was able to B2M for both lippies because the manager said that it was perm. I think I'm going back to B2M for AV. I still have enough empties for 2 more lippies.

SassyWonder

Swatches on NW45
Outside, not sunny Whirl and Kinda Sexy do not look that close to each other. Both gorg btw. Please Me too! I'm not pressed for MR. Maybe closer to Fall. D4D is still leaning more red to me than Heaux (I didn't bring mine to compare). It actually reminds me of maybe one of my L'Oreal Red's...maybe Freida, not sure. Below not labeled and inside Macy's lighting:
Frieda is way brighter and pinker than DFD. DFD is deeper than Heaux. Edit: just swatched Zoe and its almost spot on DFD.

montREALady

I got Stone and D for Danger this morning. I was the only one there early. I was able to B2M for both lippies because the manager said that it was perm. I think I'm going back to B2M for AV. I still have enough empties for 2 more lippies.
Did you try Stone yet? People are killing that one at Herald Sq. So happy they're perm. My goodness I don't think I've ever finished any MAC product to B2M! Oh wait, I threw out my empty Fix + bottle a couple months ago and I think I have a couple concealers...by the time I get 5...
001_unsure.gif

Tarabotti

So I made it to MAC Times Square today to play with the collection:

The Good-
No other customers were in there when I walked in. It felt so strange not to be waiting patiently (shoving people out of the way- at least that's what I'm thinking in my mind!
boxing.gif
) to look at some LE items only to be told that they sold all three of the items that they had received. I was able to swatch all of the lippies and get the ones that I wanted on this first round.

The Bad-

I want them all! It took a lot of willpower not to grab them all this morning. I had to keep telling myself that they are permanent and I could take my time. All the colors look so beautiful on all of you that it was hard to choose which ones to get first. I bought Matte Royal and Studded Kiss, will go back for D for Danger and Whirl, then start making my way through the list of lipsticks.

montREALady

Those are my only 2 as well. I changed my mind on MR after seeing your swatches. It does nothing for me.
Me neither tbh. I almost didn't even swatch it! Totally looking past it. And tons seem to be missing from the display (AV is one) and were being used so I didn't get to check them out. I actually hunted down Whirl to swatch though
lol.gif
. I think I got the main ones. I didn't swatch what I already have either. This girl was like, "They always come out with the same colors every time!" Then another girl was pressed to get Stone and I told her they were perm and the sa was like "Not all of them. I think Stone is one of the ones"...maybe she just wanted the sale. But Macy's MAC sa's don't get commission do they? Do they have a quota? Whatever, but you can tell that people think they are le.

montREALady

So I made it to MAC Times Square today to play with the collection:

The Good-
No other customers were in there when I walked in. It felt so strange not to be waiting patiently (shoving people out of the way- at least that's what I'm thinking in my mind!
boxing.gif
) to look at some LE items only to be told that they sold all three of the items that they had received. I was able to swatch all of the lippies and get the ones that I wanted on this first round.

The Bad-

I want them all! It took a lot of willpower not to grab them all this morning. I had to keep telling myself that they are permanent and I could take my time. All the colors look so beautiful on all of you that it was hard to choose which ones to get first. I bought Matte Royal and Studded Kiss, will go back for D for Danger and Whirl, then start making my way through the list of lipsticks.
I was going to go there but went to Herald Sq because I wanted to check something else out at Macy's. That MAC (TS) never seems hectic, I think because of the size of it, it's huge. I hate the construction going on around there though...that plus the tourists and you lose your mind. Ugggh.

I am so glad they are perm (I know, broken record), I can take my time. But I think Whirl is next. Not sure why I didn't just pick it up. Too busy swatching
lol.gif

DILLIGAF

Did you try Stone yet? People are killing that one at Herald Sq. So happy they're perm. My goodness I don't think I've ever finished any MAC product to B2M! Oh wait, I threw out my empty Fix + bottle a couple months ago and I think I have a couple concealers...by the time I get 5...
001_unsure.gif
You'd be surprised how quickly things add up for B2M. Did you know that empty wipe containers count? Or that empty brow tube( I don't know what else to call this)? Then there are the occational product I've just had too long that smells a bit off. Also since I don't really wear glosses anymore most of my glosses end up in the B2M bag. I wouldn't feel good about giving away a used gloss. Ew!

laurennnxox

Nordstrom just told me they are releasing in store next week. Only freestanding Mac stores and Macys are releasing today.
Ughhhhh. Of course my crappy run-down Macy's here doesn't have a MAC inside. Sigh. We only have a "counter" within Dillards. It's like a whole big section of the store. Assuming that still counts as a counter haha.