MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Discussion (December 2012)

MACerette

chemo is killing my lashes, so i feel for ya hun!
cry.gif
th_cheerup.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by MACina
I have the same problem....since my chemotherapies my brows are a total mess
crybaby.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881
chemo is killing my lashes, so i feel for ya hun!

Hang in there, MACina and erine1881. We're out here pulling for you!
th_cheerup.gif

Liz2012

Erine & MACina, i'm so sorry that you ladies have to go through something like this, wishing you both the best
bouquet.gif

erine1881

Thanks again Specktrettes! Thank goodness its nothing serious, but it looks like its gonna be a permanent treatment for me. Hang in there MACina!

martiangurll

mac does make a brow gel, both clear and tinted.
I forgot about those--I think I skipped because I wanted one closer to my hair color, although if I dye darker this next time, it could be easier to match (I use on my brows and those stubborn greys around the temple I like to pretend don't exist)

kimibos

I forgot about those--I think I skipped because I wanted one closer to my hair color, although if I dye darker this next time, it could be easier to match (I use on my brows and those stubborn greys around the temple I like to pretend don't exist)
yes. i wanted new colors in the brow sets too, i dont like the ones they have and i can get clear from maybelline.

erine1881

You can also buy clear (any brand) and add pigment or shadow (broken up) to custom colour a brow gel to match your hair.

OhNoNicola

I am a bottle copper red head (looks like a natural red head colour), but my eyebrows are dark blonde (like my natural hair) - Soba is my every day go to for brows. It makes them match my hair perfectly. I think it would be far too ruddy and warm in the brows for most any blondes I know!

I used to use the Browset in GirlBoy - I find the shadow is more natural looking, but they are basically the same colour when on.
I don't think I'll be picking anything up from this collection just because I have Soba and that's all I really need! I don't like the idea of fluidlining my brows...

luvlydee

Im actually surprised the 208 brush is being used for the brows. Ive been using it for quite some time to put shadow on my brows but i never seemed to hear anyone speak of that brush for brows lol. Well i guess i was doing something right haha

Latest posts