MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Sappheiros

Best of all: no repromotes this time. Double-yeah for new products!
flower.gif

Oh yeah, couldn't agree more!!
nanaparty.gif

FStone

Quote: Originally Posted by paparazziboy

pink tea- neutral beige pink (satin)
loveclowd- bright mid-tone pink (satin)
peony petal- bight blue pink (satin)
modern mandarin-red orange (satin)
immortal flower- bright peach (satin)
full of joy- bright peach (satin)

Yes....yesss....yessss.....yessssss....YeSsSsS......YESSSSSSS to allllllllll!!!! I can't wait for these - I have been wanting to buy a blush palette as all my eyeshadows are in palettes! Now I can get all 6 and a palette...perfect!!!

GlamQueen21

I do hope we do purchase them in PRO pans since my blush drawer has no room for them and so perfect to get a blush palette for all six of them!

OctoberViolet

I'm a little ditzy this morning. Yes. A pro palette is perfect. I also have no more room for any more blushes. I want just about all of these so palette here I come!

I do hope we do purchase them in PRO pans since my blush drawer has no room for them and so perfect to get a blush palette for all six of them!

Rinstar

Full of Joy will definitely be mine!! I don't know what else, but I'm sure another one will tempt me!

OctoberViolet

I can't wait to see swatches. Especially of Full of Joy.
heart.gif
That is the main one I am aiming for. If I can't get anything else, I at least need to have this one.

Pinkdollface

I just got a new blush palette and there is only one blush in it, so five empty spaces, but i want all six blushes. What to do now?! Get another blush palette or buy one in the pot? The OCD in me doesn't like to have only one blush from this collection in the pot.

xasperadastra

I have a blush palette with four blushes and one of them is almost finished (Brit wit cremeblend blush).. I'll probably fill it with optimistic orange (if I can depot it ) and two new blush from this collection *____*
I could like the lavender one, full of joy, if it's really lavender (Azalea blossom turns pink on me).. and of course if it suit me.. and also immortal flower!
Modern mandarin it's probably too dark for my tastes but let's see! I'll take a look at the three pink blushes but I feel like I already have too many pink blushes!!

Pinkdollface

Modern mandarin it's probably too dark for my tastes but let's see! I'll take a look at the three pink blushes but I feel like I already have too many pink blushes!!
I don't think depotting Optimistic Orange is a good idea, because it's a cream blush and can melt. Now you have three places left to be filled
whistle.gif

LMD84

I don't think depotting Optimistic Orange is a good idea, because it's a cream blush and can melt. Now you have three places left to be filled
whistle.gif
yeah depotting cream blushes and putting them with powder ones is always bad because the powder bits get stuck in the cream ones and wreck them!

Babylard

The dual sided sephora brush is also a good option for those with sensitive skin and want a cheaper option. Clarisonic is so harsh on my skin, but manually using the pink rubber side of the sephora brush has done wonders for me (combo skin oily T zone, dry cheeks etc) and you can use it with any cleanser you want

liba

Didn't you get Early Morning MB? If you can wear that, I'm sure you can wear Modern Mandarin if you use a light touch. I'm NC15 and used to have a very similar red orange blush many years ago that I used every single drop of (and I'm pretty sure my skin was more like NC10 back then too). It was from Diane von Furstenberg from the early 80's when she had a really crazy disco makeup line! Can't wait for MM - it'll be a flash from the past for me, for sure. All the blushes in this collection sound so great - shame they're not perm.

liba

If the Clairsonic is acting up on your skin, here are some good tips:

Only use it in the morning - not at night. It's very stimulating to the skin and the circulation....at night before bed you want to be relaxing and soothing your skin, not stimulating the circulation. Bringing blood flow to the surface of the skin then immediately just going to bed is a recipe for blotchiness and irritation.

Make sure to only use heavy gel-based cleansers with it. Cream or foaming cleansers don't form enough of an emollient barrier between your skin and the brush. I don't think the cleanser that comes with it is very good either. Try Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel or my absolute HG morning cleanser, Rodial Glamtox Cleanser - you will get great results with either.

Get the sensitive brush head if you don't already use it, it's much easier on the face skin.

Don't go overboard moving the brush around in circular motions while using it - just let the brush action do all the work and keep the brush held and moved very lightly and simply over the skin - also you can adjust the timer on the brush for each area (not sure if all models have that, but it's a handy feature).

If you spent the $$$ on a Clairsonic, you might as well get good use out of it! It's hands down one of the top skincare products I've ever used and I definitely have a tendency towards dryness and sensitivity. I was reading an article in the Wall Street Journal recently about scientific studies comparing the deep cleaning power of the Clairsonic vs. hand held brushes and the difference was dramatic.

LARAELYSE

oh my! the addict in me wants ALL of these blushes! but Im trying to change my ways this year with MAC! It just seems so unreasonable to NOT get EVERYTHING! lolol

If I have to choose I think I would go with...

pink tea- neutral beige pink (satin)
peony petal- bight blue pink (satin)
immortal flower- bright peach (satin)
full of joy- lavendar (frost)

so whats 2 more right? uuugghhh!!!! lol

Latest posts