MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

LiliV

Nordstrom's site still shows simmer and EE in the drop down tab on the blush page, but the icon/pic for simmer is of SS.
I ordered Simmer from Nordstrom earlier today, I went according to the name rather than the swatch. I hope I get the right one! Lol

PrettyKitty

Anyone noticed that the blushes doesn't look the same after swatching it a couple of times? My first swatch of Simmer was a golden plum color, now it look peachy pink. Sweet Samba looked like a muted pink, now it look like a plumy muddy pink. Wtf?

diamonddiva

The MUA at Nordstrom that I called today told me for my fair to light neutral undertone Rio would be like a bronzer esp if it had more brown than pink swirls
Yes, I know!!! I read the mua's response wrong... still laughing about that! He thinks that Rio would be a nice all over cheek color for my skin tone. I'm not so sure about that though...

cr8zy4MAC

Hey girl, I can't help you, if there is a restock I am totally getting Midnight Mambo. Someone here enabled me on that thought.
Oh, well. Worth a shot, right? I wasn't interested in that darn tooting lipstick until I saw this lady on youtube wearing it. Then I was like, OMG!

Tanjola

I am so ticked my Mac Counter in Macys won't have this collex until July 4th. I want to see this stuff now!!!!!!

patentg33k

Anyone noticed that the blushes doesn't look the same after swatching it a couple of times? My first swatch of Simmer was a golden plum color, now it look peachy pink. Sweet Samba looked like a muted pink, now it look like a plumy muddy pink. Wtf?
I won't see them till tomorrow, now I'm concerned. I haven't seen this come up in Karen or T's reviews either. Allura didn't seem to have the blushes yet.... Yipes. Wonder what's up?

brittbby

I am so ticked my Mac Counter in Macys won't have this collex until July 4th. I want to see this stuff now!!!!!!
This made me call my MAC counter in a dillards and they said it will be out tomorrow! Crazy how there have been so many different dates!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uHJMsHbGPg
OMG the little one is so cute!
And now I want 2 or 3 lipsticks from this collection....
bangdesk.gif

erine1881

ORLY?  I am worried mine will look too peach on me, it was compared to Shell Pearl and that just looked wrong on me...so I hope I get the same reaction you had. Do I need to BU Heroine L/L or do we think it will come around again?
It's lighter than SP! I'd say pick up an extra heroine now if you think you're gonna wear it often. I think with it being relaunched so close to the original launch, it's unlikely that it'll come back out any time soon. The way i see it, the closer the first and second launch, the farther way the third launch. And vice versa.
My thoughts exactly..
OMG!!! :drools:
Really! How does it look on you? Woot
35c51142_image.jpeg
4ce2bbc8_image.jpeg
Even the slightest removal of the top layer uncovers a different colour pattern underneath, resulting in a different outcome each time. And here is a comparison of the 131 and 159
8953d004_image.jpeg

MACJunkie85

Ok! Finally home! Here are my swatches. Sweet Samba, Simmer, Lust, and Rio. I can't wait to wear Lust and Simmer. Rio and Sweet Samba will get some love, but Lust and Simmer showed up and showed out! Lol! Sorry for the lighting. I missed my daylight opportunity. Hope you like them! I think they are all good to have in your collection. Now... I need my Nordies order to ship.
9d150448_image.jpeg
60bc333f_image.jpeg
e07bfeec_image.jpeg
e72f7199_image.jpeg

diamonddiva

Ok! Finally home! Here are my swatches. Sweet Samba, Simmer, Lust, and Rio. I can't wait to wear Lust and Simmer. Rio and Sweet Samba will get some love, but Lust and Simmer showed up and showed out! Lol! Sorry for the lighting. I missed my daylight opportunity. Hope you like them! I think they are all good to have in your collection. Now... I need my Nordies order to ship.
9d150448_image.jpeg
60bc333f_image.jpeg
e07bfeec_image.jpeg
e72f7199_image.jpeg
I was waiting on some swatches like these! Thanks so much! I am confused on which colors go with which swatch. Please help :)! I believe the first one is Simmer, Rio...then I'm confused about the MSFs...

Latest posts