MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Pretty Honeybee

Ok! Finally home! Here are my swatches. Sweet Samba, Simmer, Lust, and Rio. I can't wait to wear Lust and Simmer. Rio and Sweet Samba will get some love, but Lust and Simmer showed up and showed out! Lol! Sorry for the lighting. I missed my daylight opportunity. Hope you like them! I think they are all good to have in your collection. Now... I need my Nordies order to ship.
9d150448_image.jpeg
60bc333f_image.jpeg
e07bfeec_image.jpeg
e72f7199_image.jpeg
beautiful beutiful beautiful... :eyelove:

Pretty Honeybee

It's lighter than SP! I'd say pick up an extra heroine now if you think you're gonna wear it often. I think with it being relaunched so close to the original launch, it's unlikely that it'll come back out any time soon. The way i see it, the closer the first and second launch, the farther way the third launch. And vice versa. OMG!!! :drools:
35c51142_image.jpeg
4ce2bbc8_image.jpeg
Even the slightest removal of the top layer uncovers a different colour pattern underneath, resulting in a different outcome each time. And here is a comparison of the 131 and 159
8953d004_image.jpeg
That looks awesome on you girl!!! :eyelove: Damn right BU's are needed!!

Pretty Honeybee

Ok! Finally home! Here are my swatches. Sweet Samba, Simmer, Lust, and Rio. I can't wait to wear Lust and Simmer. Rio and Sweet Samba will get some love, but Lust and Simmer showed up and showed out! Lol! Sorry for the lighting. I missed my daylight opportunity. Hope you like them! I think they are all good to have in your collection. Now... I need my Nordies order to ship.
9d150448_image.jpeg
60bc333f_image.jpeg
e07bfeec_image.jpeg
e72f7199_image.jpeg
Loving it all!! Rio looks rose gold :eyelove: Lust is beautiful :eyelove: blushes looks so pretty :)

brittbby

Everyone's swatches look beautiful but they all look sooooo different! It makes me so confused! Lol! Even the lipsticks look different! Definitely going to be up and at my store at 10 so I can decide!

NikiNatasha

9d150448_image.jpeg
60bc333f_image.jpeg
e07bfeec_image.jpeg
e72f7199_image.jpeg
Thanks for the swatches!

patentg33k

My black box landed w//3 MSFs unbroken and 159. I got someone else's receipt inside- different names, different items, different total. All my items are correct, which is the only thing that really matters.

shannnybannny

I think I have FINALLY decided to skip all of this collection. I am a MSF whore, and have so many, but I just feel like with all these swatches they are just "meh". I think Simmer looks stunning, but I have gotten to the point where I don't need 60 of SLIGHTLY different shades of a blush, ya know? None of the e/s WOW me, so those are a no go. I might change my mind on the MSF's.... what does everyone think who has them? Are they must have? I am NW20 skin for reference.

erine1881

I can def see why you need bu's!!
Adored looks freakin awesome on you! Thanks love for the brush comparison!
Adored looks so pretty on you!!! how do you like the 159 so far?
It's like a baby redhead MSF!!! The 159 is amazing! I always do 3-4 layers of highlight with a 188, and this applies the right amount in 1-2. Definitely needing a second one, even if it is perm. I'm a brush whore as well as a blush whore. And highlight whore. And lippie whore...

erine1881

I think I have FINALLY decided to skip all of this collection. I am a MSF whore, and have so many, but I just feel like with all these swatches they are just "meh". I think Simmer looks stunning, but I have gotten to the point where I don't need 60 of SLIGHTLY different shades of a blush, ya know? None of the e/s WOW me, so those are a no go. I might change my mind on the MSF's.... what does everyone think who has them? Are they must have? I am NW20 skin for reference.
Lust :wink:

jhosea

I was going to pass on the blushes and was just going to get lust. But after seeing more swatches I'm getting adored and simmer too. Do you guys think counters will be busy when they open?

miss0annette

The 159 is amazing! I always do 3-4 layers of highlight with a 188, and this applies the right amount in 1-2. Definitely needing a second one, even if it is perm. I'm a brush whore as well as a blush whore. And highlight whore. And lippie whore...
Same here! Just a whore all around, you know.
girlhaha.gif

I love my 159 too. It's so cute and small enough for the highlight areas.

cr8zy4MAC

The 159 is amazing! I always do 3-4 layers of highlight with a 188, and this applies the right amount in 1-2. Definitely needing a second one, even if it is perm. I'm a brush whore as well as a blush whore. And highlight whore. And lippie whore...
Hahaha! Thanks for the good belly laugh!
rofl.gif

Latest posts