MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

cr8zy4MAC

I'm not listening. I'm not listening...
winks.gif

I'm sorry for being such a stinker, but I couldn't resist!

eepeepburrah

Of course, now after I order all my stuff and wait a few days to get it, Mac sends me an email with a free overnight shipping code. Smh. Its QUICK if anyone still hasn't ordered.

CartoonChic

I hauled so small from this collection.

• Narcissus CSG x2
  • Fever Isle CSG
  • Have to Have It Lip Pencil
  • 159 Brush

I ordered Narcissus and Have to Have It weeks ago when they were backordered on Nordstrom's site. They shipped on the 20th and I received them yesterday. Narcissus is everything I hoped it would be. I also ordered Fever Isle and the 159 brush yesterday before I knew it was permanent. I'll probably BU Narcissus and Fever Isle. I may get a MSF or two, but that's it. Maybe Lust because of MACJunkie85's swatch and/or Rio. Maybe not. I'm toning down my MAC purchases.

Wasn't a blue lip pencil part of this collection?

meaghanb123

Of course, now after I order all my stuff and wait a few days to get it, Mac sends me an email with a free overnight shipping code. Smh. Its QUICK if anyone still hasn't ordered.
Well that was the nail in my coffin! We are moving tomorrow and I've been trying to figure out how to explain to hubby that I had to go to "run an errand" aka run to Nordies..overnight shipping answered that question so I just ordered exotic ember and adored. My heroine and two other blushes are set to arrive mondày.

MACina

Tropica looks awesome
bigheart.gif

The mixed swatch looks a bit glittery,though.I hope that is not the case and it' s just the pic.
MES are so difficult to photograph....
Tropica &Bossa Blue (I don't like how BB looks swatched. It was kind of hard to work with, but I did this with my fingers so hopefully a brush and Fix+ helps.)

Tropica

Bossa Blue

Swatched (sorry, crappy quality. not in focus)
L-R: Tropica all blended together, Lavender shade, Blue shade, BB blue, Taupe-y Brown, blended together)