MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

MACina

iagree.gif

I can def see why you need bu's!!

diamonddiva

I just ordered EE (to ease my Metal Rock obsession), and Lust. I skipped Narcissus because I'm not a gloss girl...I am satisfied with this...well that's what I keep telling myself :).

erine1881

I hauled so small from this collection.
  • Narcissus CSG x2
  • Fever Isle CSG
  • Have to Have It Lip Pencil
  • 159 Brush
I ordered Narcissus and Have to Have It weeks ago when they were backordered on Nordstrom's site. They shipped on the 20th and I received them yesterday. Narcissus is everything I hoped it would be. I also ordered Fever Isle and the 159 brush yesterday before I knew it was permanent. I'll probably BU Narcissus and Fever Isle. I may get a MSF or two, but that's it. Maybe Lust because of MACJunkie85's swatch and/or Rio. Maybe not. I'm toning down my MAC purchases. Wasn't a blue lip pencil part of this collection?
It was a typo. It was actually the blue MES, not a lip pencil.

miss0annette

I'm lovvvvvvving my Narcisssus CSG.
th_thstars.gif

I can't wait to try it over my heroine l/s tomorrow. I love the formula too! Not as sticky as a lipglass and still beautiful.

babygirlLAH

Wanted to order simmer so I can take advantage of the free shipping and of course it's still not available. :/ Mac why you no fix this?! :mad:

cr8zy4MAC

Well, I just finished reading Allura's review of the eye shadows in this collection. I loved seeing them on her YouTube video. They looked so pretty there. Then I read her latest review. She gave them a C-.

On the other hand, Temptalia gave Midnight Mambo an A!

ocean286

Thanks to KrystalAnne's swatches I went straight to Nordies and got Adored. What a gorgeous blush/highlight it will be for my pale skin. I also picked up Tropica. It looks so, beautiful! I can't wait to play with that one! Not much else called to me from this collection called to me. I have other things in my stash that are EXTREMELY similar so, nothing else stood out. I'm excited to play with my goodies!
pretty.gif

KrystalAnne

Thanks, MAC. Send me an overnight shipping code. How can i resist? I think I might get my b/u of Adored. I want TtT tooo!

Sigh...
sigh.gif

ocean286

Hey! And Btw...Does anyone out there own both Ring Of Saturn and Simmer? Is it possible to get some comparison swatches? I'm contemplating Simmer but, If they are similar I might skip it.
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

Great haul! Glad you're loving Adored! I'm a bonafide brush heaux and ordered two of the 159 right
off the bat.
Good afternoon ladies!!

Well well, mac continues to drop the ball lol In my box I found an invoice of $100 worth of products that I did not order and some woman's address and telephone. Looks like she may get my invoice and I have hers. Luckily, the items in the box were my correct order.

What is going on at mac???

BTW, the 159 is smaller than I imagined.

Take a look...