MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

MissTT

Shellcat posted over in Fashion Sets...
Here ya go....

Mirrored Plum on the left, Narcissus on the right on NC30/35

Narcissus is a bit more opaque, but Mirrored Plum is SUPER close!
heart2.gif

Will swatch later with Heroine l/g when I get it...

ChosenOne

Still not sure what I'm getting from TT.

Possible list:

Narcissus
Midnight Mambo
Ablaze l/l (I missed it the first time)
and a blush, of course! ;) pending swatches.

I just bought Warm Soul today. It's my first mineralized blush. I really like it.
I love Warm Soul. It is my go-to blush when I can't decide what blush to wear, or any day I want a really natural looking blush. So pretty and so versatile!!

ForeverJenn

I had to come look at this thread to remind myself that I need to calm down with the spending so I can get some of these goodies :)

erine1881

sorry...was asking the launch date for PRO a crazy question? I only ask bc I was told 2 different dates.
Nope. Not crazy at all. Just saying as with all collections (minus these recent celebrity collabs) the release dates are the same-PRO, online, and store.

badassSENORiTA

All of the lipsticks (except for MM) are permanent, and swatches are here. http://www.temptalia.com/tag/mac-mineralize-rich-lipstick
wow never realized until now, thanks! I haven't given mineralize products any attention
the lippies are beautiful but it's a relief to know I can hold off on them except midnight mambo
when I actually have the money to splurge.

Beautybuyer

wow never realized until now, thanks! I haven't given mineralize products any attention the lippies are beautiful but it's a relief to know I can hold off on them except midnight mambo when I actually have the money to splurge.
Lol we're all like "permanent? Pass" lol too many le collections No ones got time for that lol

Debbs

TT should be in Macy's back room in approx 2 wks I was told. They had TR in on May 10th which was 13 days early. Nordstrom seems to get their stock just a few days prior to launch recently.

Addict4MAC

TT should be in Macy's back room in approx 2 wks I was told. They had TR in on May 10th which was 13 days early. Nordstrom seems to get their stock just a few days prior to launch recently.
Which probably explains why it was up on Macy's website first
th_dunno.gif

Debbs

Not sure but Macy's stock greatly surpass that of Nordstrom and most times Nordies may not get one or two items in the collections or they may get partial stock. Seems Mac and Macy's are having a closer relationship these days IMO even with MM launch etc

sungelly87

Not sure but Macy's stock greatly surpass that of Nordstrom and most times Nordies may not get one or two items in the collections or they may get partial stock. Seems Mac and Macy's are having a closer relationship these days IMO even with MM launch etc
that's good for us. I thought mac rereleased MM for Macy's bc Macy's didn't get much stock at all. It makes sense that some are Macy's exclusives. Cuz every year Mac has a Nordies exclusive.

Debbs

So true. Fear of missing out sometimes has my loyalty tested and torn. I do try to be known at all my local counters although I tend to prefer Nordies tho. I am not gonna miss out ! I recall having to get Flight of Fancy at Macy's last yr as my Nordies did not get it. I used to get advance previewing at Nordstrom however recently I have been seeing them early at Macy's instead