MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

NaomiH

I'm so excited for this collection!I'm new to specktra and I'm do happy there are so many ladies that love and obsess over Mac! LOL I'm not alone:)
specktra_welcome.gif

NaturallyFly76

I have no idea about the mineralize products but I want all of the l/l and some of the l/g.
I'm not a fan of the mineralized eyeshadow only because I don't care to wear anything but mattes or satin above my lid. The mineralized shadows would be strictly for lid wear on me. I have tons from other collections and I don't wear them. The blushes are pretty however they emphasize my pores so I make sure to wear a pore minimizer. I think the best thing from this collection will be the MSF'S,

Addict4MAC

I'm not a fan of the mineralized eyeshadow only because I don't care to wear anything but mattes or satin above my lid. The mineralized shadows would be strictly for lid wear on me. I have tons from other collections and I don't wear them. The blushes are pretty however they emphasize my pores so I make sure to wear a pore minimizer. I think the best thing from this collection will be the MSF'S,
Yea, don't think I'll buy the eyeshadows at all. Maybe a MSF or two.

Beautybuyer

Me too! I haven even make a list yet, u know wat u gonna get yet?
I'm thinking a couple blushes (because they look so different than what I have) I'm skipping skin finishes because even though they look pretty I NEVER break them out lol I hate shimmering in the sun like Edward from twilight LOL I still need to see l/s swatches before I can decide those but midnight mambo sounds pretty and I love dark colors for fall :) What's are your list?

miss0annette

Still not sure what I'm getting from TT.

Possible list:

Narcissus
Midnight Mambo
Ablaze l/l (I missed it the first time)
and a blush, of course! ;) pending swatches.

I just bought Warm Soul today. It's my first mineralized blush. I really like it.

josephine90

What's are your list?
Im looking at the blushes too! SS sounds really nice, haha I love skin finishes, well I love looking at them, never finished any before but I might get adored or lust (or both) depending on swatches, Definitely gonna get midnight mambo unless swatches change my mind later. The rest of the l/s are permanent though, so i might check them out eventually lol LE products seem to eat up my cash all the time!
girlhaha.gif

Beautybuyer

All of the lipsticks (except for MM) are permanent, and swatches are here. http://www.temptalia.com/tag/mac-mineralize-rich-lipstick
Im looking at the blushes too! SS sounds really nice, haha I love skin finishes, well I love looking at them, never finished any before but I might get adored or lust (or both) depending on swatches, Definitely gonna get midnight mambo unless swatches change my mind later. The rest of the l/s are permanent though, so i might check them out eventually lol LE products seem to eat up my cash all the time! 
girlhaha.gif
Thanks for the info I didn't even realize they were permanent I hadn't even looked into them yet lol I was at first skipping this whole collection and now the blushes caught my eye. I might skip all lippies unless MM is something special otherwise I have a heroine I've only worn once and a brand new strong woman and a gently used rebel so I'm good on purples lol I only like wearing them in fall/winter and with all my red and red/browns its hard to get them all in my rotation lol

Latest posts