MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the pics! Is that Caribbean MES and Sweet Samba blush? Guesses, anyone?
yes.gif

D

Dimmie Arnold

Lust – Pale pink with cranberry pearlized pigments

party.gif

Amazing!! NEED!

kellyw

I wish they would bring the Heroine lipstick back but I know that will never happen but I am glad they are bringing the l/l back...I have enough purple lipsticks with a tendency to bleed that I think I'll be going in for that.
I missed heroine, but I'm hoping midnight mambo will satisfy that lemming!

Medgal07

For anyone who is planning on getting hip n' happy with this collection try asking your mac store/counter if they have it in stock. I got it today when i was hauling TR, the SA said they got a shipment if it recently and she thinks it's perm now, although, i havn't seen it on the mac website
I've had H & H for a long time---don't remember when I purchased it. You're correct---it's not online at MAC, but Nordies currently has it.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-lip-pencil/2791386?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=2196

lilinah

For anyone who is planning on getting hip n' happy with this collection try asking your mac store/counter if they have it in stock. I got it today when i was hauling TR, the SA said they got a shipment if it recently and she thinks it's perm now, although, i havn't seen it on the mac website I've had H & H for a long time---don't remember when I purchased it. You're correct---it's not online at MAC, but Nordies currently has it.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-lip-pencil/2791386?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=2196
My local stand-alone MAC has quite a few Hip n' Happy and it looks like they may have gotten even more.

jennyap

UK girls, I hope you're ready for this collection. I've just been told on live chat that it is launching online THIS THURSDAY 30TH MAY, and instore on 6TH JUNE
amazed.gif

Latest posts